Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nobama.... pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

This is true worthy2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Normally I just ignore your posts, Mr. unWorthy2. But seeing as you addressed your last one to me I’ll answer.

…is a corporate sellout and does not care about the interest of the people …
    Yeah, we all know your visceral evaluations of the candidates. So what? Who are who? How would you know what someone other than yourself cares about? Why are we supposed to care about the ejaculations of a dickhead piece of shit like you? The only valid reasons for taking anybody's postings seriously are the observations, reasons and arguments they make in those posts, not the puke and the poison they spew. Take note this criticism contains both an observation and a bit of poison.

…but rather the corporations that gave him fund support.
    Obama’s support comes overwhelmingly from the grass roots. The average contribution to his campaign is about $200. So who will have him in their pockets? Answer: The people.

You claim he

…has ducked every major issue…
    But you’re obviously are too occupied with throwing feces to inform us how his stands on the economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, health care, taxes etc. constitute ducking. If he in fact ducked these issues then it would be impossible for you to disagree with him. Ducking an issue means “to avoid taking a position on the issue.” His positions on these major issues are quite clear. Clear enough that you might in fact disagree with them. So which is it? [Do you disagree with Obama on the major issues or not?] You can't have it both ways.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I am a ron paul supporter.

delete

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Flag it as a provoked pre-adolescent response, DarkT. I shall, however, defend its integrity on the grounds that "Worthy2" is NOT Worthy2's name. His handle is as fake as yours. A playful, custom handle is an invitation for playful mutations and manipulations, a name is not.

Get of load of the brains on Worthy2! What a devastatingly intricate argument. You must be a trial lawyer or something? You're wasting your talent here big boy.

I didn’t quite follow that proof, honey. It just seemed to be all premise and no conclusion. Was that last inference a modus ponens or a modus tollens?

Well anyone, including Nader or Barr or Paul, would be an idiot not to accept money from Wallstreet. Wallstreet plays both sides of the street. Most corporations have always donated to both parties. But their ideology has always been conservative and their overwhelming support has always been for the conservative candidate. Wallstreet knows who butters their bread. It doesn't matter the absolute sum Obama accepts from corporate America when the largest proportion of his funding is grass roots based. Over all the contributors to his campaign the average contribution is $200.00. There's been another surge of just these small donations since Colin Powell's endorsement and believe, by the number of them, those weren't all black contributors. Obama will be beholding to those who put him in office and that's not Wallstreet by any means. If you think Wallstreet is ever going to put a democrat in office think again.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Well anyone, including Nader or Barr or Paul, would be an idiot not to accept money from Wallstreet. Wallstreet plays both sides of the street. Most corporations have always donated to both parties. But their ideology has always been conservative and their overwhelming support has always been for the conservative candidate. Wallstreet knows who butters their bread. It doesn't matter the absolute sum Obama accepts from corporate America when the largest proportion of his funding is grass roots based. Over all the contributors to his campaign the average contribution is $200.00. There's been another surge of just these small donations since Colin Powell's endorsement and believe, by the number of them, those weren't all black contributors. Obama will be beholding to those who put him in office and that's not Wallstreet by any means. If you think Wallstreet is ever going to put a democrat in office think again.
    Ya because either party has just produced so many Presidents that remained "loyal" to the citizens that elected them People have some unnatural expectation that this man is their savior. I'm not bashing on him so much as I'm saying people need to be more realistic.