Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    obama is a piece of garbage and his supporters are brainwashed idiots.
    Did you put down the Kool-Aid cup to type that?

Alright Then.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: obama vs ron paul

Ron Paul would have wiped obama's face on the floor with the truth and the real issues. yea Obama looks great vs Mccain because well anybody is better than Mccain. Ron Paul vs Obama that another story. Ron Paul would have destroyed Obama on every issue and would have left all you Obama apologists baffled and dumbfounded.
    LMFAO...good one, zippy...you paulbots are so deluded...and so ridiculous...

Wise up, putz:
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34835

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Dr. Paul is a genius
    Dr. *smirk* Paul is a wild-eyed lunatic, like yourself.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

obama is a piece of garbage and his supporters are brainwashed idiots.
    Debating the issues is one thing, but calling people "garbage" is another thing. If all human beings are not human, then we don't live in the same universe and discussion is not possible. I'll treat you like the human that I think that I am.

Ron Paul may be right on some issues, but the reality of being president means getting broad support, first within your party, and then the wider electorate. I actually like Ralph Nader, but he could never get to consensus to be a viable candidate. His vision of change would never be allowed by our corporate rulers. Nor is anyone who wants too much change. So Obama is the best viable choice. At least there is the possibilty of change.

If you really love Ron Paul, then keep his ideas in the public discourse, including here. Calling people names is, what it is. Discussing specific issues is the route to win people's minds.

Speaking of which, I believe I heard Ron Paul criticize the US's relationship with Isreal. I largely believe what he said, but I don't believe that anyone could get into office without being pro Israel, these days. So that leaves Ron Paul out. And that just for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    If you really love Ron Paul, then keep his ideas in the public discourse, including here. Calling people names is, what it is. Discussing specific issues is the route to win people's minds.
    Well said

Worthy2 I agree that corporations should not rule, but they do. How are we going to change things, when the corporation has billions of dollars in profits, an ex head of the CIA, and a former Secretary of Defense as an employee?

Here's the example: Bechtel is the world's largest engineering firm and ninth largest privately own US company.

Becthel hires former head of Army Corp of Engineers

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...d=rss.business

No contest.
    Obama by KO, 30 seconds into the first round.

ding ding ding ding

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

True indeed corporations should not rule. They having been pushing for so long and sooner or later the people are gonna push back. The only way something is gonna get done is if the people get congress out.
    I saw this on one of those comedy political programs. At the Democratic convention. Lobbyist are not able to give parties for the whole Congress, but they can give parties for groups of them. The camera crew went to this party given for freshman Conressman. Security would not let them in. But it made me think about how things work.

So think about. Who's going to turn down some free finger foods and open bar, plus youre only meeting people, right? So at the party the freshman tells the company's congressional liason (lobyyist) the he likes pop music. I couple of week later he calling the freshmen to go with him to Cristina Aguilera's concert with him and he'll actually get to meet her, because the person paid for vip priviledges. Then its drinks and deep sea fishing on the corporate yacht. Then's there a trip to Brazil. Maybe the freshman can find outlets for products made in his district. Of course with all this quality time, the corpoarate liason will be slipping his sponsors message in there. After a while, the person is like thier best friend, after all, they have been in Washington longer than them and understand the pressures thier going through.

So is this freshman going to vote on legislation to end all of his fun perks? After all, everyone else has had their fun. And also is he going to convince the majority to vote to give up their perks. And can't the freshman, do his best friend a little favor, by supporting legislation favorable for his friends corporation?

Anyway you see where I'm going with this. Change an established way is not so easy.

Anybody who thinks Obombya will change anything has their head torqued right up their own ass. Wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I don’t know about this Obombya person of whom you speak, but Obama has already changed Bush’s policy in Iraq. You remember it was Obama who first spoke of negotiated deadlines for troop reduction, and Bush has now got time horizons for troop reduction. Giving the middle class a tax break would be a big change, and it’ll never happen under McCain. He’s not even promising middle class tax cuts. Ron Paul will never, ever make a change of any kind because there’s no way he’ll ever be in a position to do so. Wake up and smell reality.

BTW deliberately mispronunciating or misspelling someone’s name is amusing even if pre-adolescent. That particular linguistic trope does, however, flag your message as frivolous, biased and lacking in intellectual integrity.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.