Platinum Poster

Default The Palin's are a family of grifters!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Watchdog group files complaint over clothing purchases for Palin family

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar..._palin_family/

Default Re: The Palin's are a family of grifters!

THIS WAS FUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=189136&title=project-beltway

Platinum Poster

Palin's Wardrobe Is to Be Audited by GOP
    http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politi...6196407&page=1

Palin is rapidly being revealed as the Britney Spears of the GOP....reports of her greeting campaign staff wrapped in a towel...the truth now being revealed about her and her hillbilly family's spending sprees...at least the McSame staff had the good sense to forbid the brainless bimbo from speaking at the concession speech...didn't see the bitch winking that night...hehehe

From the article:

There is one comment in particular from a McCain aide...the angry aide described the Palin family shopping spree to Newsweek as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast."

Perhaps the most dangerous allegation for Palin are reports in The New York Times and Newsweek that when she was urged by McCain adviser Nicole Wallace to buy three suits for the Republican convention and three suits for the campaign trail, she went on the now-infamous shopping spree at swank stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

A Republican donor who agreed to foot a majority of the expenses was stunned when he received the bill, Newsweek reported. Both the Times and Newsweek report that the budget for the clothing was expected to be between $20,000 and $25,000. Instead, the amount reported by the Republican National Committee was $150,000.

That wasn't the whole tab, however, according to Newsweek. The magazine claims that Palin leaned on some low-level staffers to put thousands of dollars of additional purchases on their credit cards. The national committee and McCain became aware of the extra expenditures, including clothes for husband Todd Palin, when the staffers sought reimbursement, Newsweek reported.