Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default do top girls perfer guys who....

1) act more femine? masculene?

2) moan like a girl?

3) do top girls like guys to dress up at all?

Professional Poster

Honestly, I think about <5% of girls out there actually like to top let alone, prefer it, so it should take a while to find one who can answer it..

Rookie Poster

true

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Honestly, I think about <5% of girls out there actually like to top let alone, prefer it, so it should take a while to find one who can answer it..
    1rst girl to reply and its only been active a lil bit... so not too long of a wait

to answer the OP

just bc u like to top doesnt mean you have to like or do like or gag on this DONT like any or all of the things mentioned

you want specifics? ask the girl you want to top you what she likes

i cant speak for all

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    1rst girl to reply and its only been active a lil bit... so not too long of a wait

to answer the OP

just bc u like to top doesnt mean you have to like or do like or gag on this DONT like any or all of the things mentioned

i cant speak for all
    yeah, true... but i guess i don't want anyone to top me except the girl i'm with.... she hard to talk to sometimes....so i was just curious as to what others think.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tall_Young_Jock
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

to answer the OP

i cant speak for all
    yeah, true... but i guess i don't want anyone to top me except the girl i'm with.... she hard to talk to sometimes....so i was just curious as to what others think.
    who cares what any of these ppl think

they will all base their answer to you, true or not, on how it will make them look to total strangers

if when youre bottoming you like to:

1: act more like a bitch or act more like a macho man than normal... do it
    - personally i wouldnt want you to act any other way then the way that comes naturally to you... i dont like fake ppl or fake orgasams

2: moan like a girl or squeal like a pig.... if it gets you off and you enjoy it... do it

3: crossdress like mrs. garrison.... do it
    - explain to her that CDing is something you want to explore... if she truely likes you shell try it for you . what yall decide to do AFTER the initial trial is up to YALL... maybe shell be into it.. maybe she wont... you wont know til you talk to HER

ive had bfs that have done some of these things and i dont think any less of any of them... sex is a natural thing and so are our desires... who are any of us to judge anohers turn-ons? my x got really turned on by wearing panties.... it really didnt do anything for me.. but he did and since it pleased him... it worked for me... thats what you do in a RELATIONSHIP.... you dont go fuck other ppl bc ure bored .... you listen to each other and to one anothers desires and you turn EACH OTHER on...

and it doesnt matter if any of those things listed apply to you or not ... no pont in u telling us what turns you on or doesnt... were not sleeping w/ you

so log off go to bed... turn your clock back and when you wake up... talk to the ONE that does matter - nite

Rookie Poster

thanks jennifer j, what you said makes alot of sense.

... ooo.. i forgot about the time change... we just lost an hour, that totally sucks

okay, i'm going to bed, g'nite

Platinum Poster

and anytime you wanna be the bottom jock ive been searching for on safari you let me know... ill be in vegas later this month

Rookie Poster

behave jennifer

Rookie Poster

not only are you attractive you seem quite intelligent. I live in Vegas and would love to talk... more

take care, n

nasty