Default Top GOP Strategist: It's Over, Obama Will Win In Landslide

Top GOP Strategist: It's Over, Obama Will Win In Landslide

Really in all honesty must you make a new thread every time you want to share the kool aid? I'm all for people supporting their guy(s) and causes but perhaps you can make a single thread and just post these 12 new links a day in there.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Really in all honesty must you make a new thread every time you want to share the kool aid? I'm all for people supporting their guy(s) and causes but perhaps you can make a single thread and just post these 12 new links a day in there.
    We may disagree about a whole lot of things politically, but I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. Natina, please. Your like a Spam-bot with all these threads.

Alright Then.

Agreed, again...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

No Natina keep posting separately please. They need this for electing that fucking idiot and for putting us through what we've had to deal with for the past eight years.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    No Natina keep posting separately please. They need this for electing that fucking idiot and for putting us through what we've had to deal with for the past eight years.
    I didn't elect that fucking "idiot" so how about you fucking relax there Captain Commie. Regardless of her view point it makes this section of the board far too disorganized, same as spam would do it in any other part of the board.