Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Default Re: Transexuals in Prison?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    lol. it was a very interesting experience. That was only the first time. The last time i was actually locked up with DMX the rapper. He was trying to have sex with me but we were in seperate dorms. I ran into an ex boyfriend of mine who became close friends with DMX and they were trying to arrange a dorm transfer. They wanted to run a train on me lol. I was up for it, until i witnessed DMX getting a SEVERE beatdown on the way to the mess hall. I felt so bad for him. The would terrorize him everyday. I dunno y either, but the beatdown i witnessed was because supposedly he didnt want to move his bed. On some simple shyt... i guess just to b able to say that they did. Jail is a lot rougher on the guys
    SO DMX was trying to run a train on you with his homies. I cant be mad at him for that who wouldnt want to fuck you baby? LOL

Silver Poster

the fuck? she braggin about being in prison like she got a college degree or sumthing...smh

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    the fuck? she braggin about being in prison like she got a college degree or sumthing...smh
    college of of hard knocks

live with honour

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Usually I disagree with you, but you make a valid point.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

I wonder what would happen if Kelly Shore was put in a prison cell with a Big Black Man?

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    LOL how do they know if its functional or not? I'm sure some trannies wouldnt mind going to a male prison anyway and getting all that prison dick daily.
    If they are a hooker they'd probably be loosing out on making money.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    If they are a hooker they'd probably be loosing out on making money.
    Maybe so but they could control the whole yard practically since most of the guys in there would be trying to fuck them!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Maybe so but they could control the whole yard practically since most of the guys in there would be trying to fuck them!
    They wouldn't control the whole yard. One tranny can't fight off a pack of ass hungry niggas. That tranny would get rape daily and probably put in protective custody. Damn man, haven't you seen Lock Up on MSNBC on the weekends?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

The point is, that someone asked about ts experience in prison, and she was open about hers. Someone interviewed on the news, would probably be more one sided, as the point of the story would be how t people are mistreated, or some other point. So Ruby's input, here is more balanced, than any other source, we could find.

I think the type of negative reaction, towards her, had something to do with why Ruby, and others leave the forum. And they also conclude that men are only interested for them in sex. She has returned, and we are very fortunate to have such an open and honest person here.

When I met someone who I know about their spending time in jail, I sometimes wonder, what they did. However, it's still another thing to judge a person, without knowing the circumstances. In the case of Ruby, it could have been related to providing the service, that is often the centerpiece of this forum. Lots of women say that 'johns' should be punished along with the girls. So maybe one day, this thread will have lots of imput from all sides.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    The point is, that someone asked about ts experience in prison, and she was open about hers. Someone interviewed on the news, would probably be more one sided, as the point of the story would be how t people are mistreated, or some other point. So Ruby's input, here is more balanced, than any other source, we could find.

I think the type of negative reaction, towards her, had something to do with why Ruby, and others leave the forum. And they also conclude that men are only interested for them in sex. She has returned, and we are very fortunate to have such an open and honest person here.

When I met someone who I know about their spending time in jail, I sometimes wonder, what they did. However, it's still another thing to judge a person, without knowing the circumstances. In the case of Ruby, it could have been related to providing the service, that is often the centerpiece of this forum. Lots of women say that 'johns' should be punished along with the girls. So maybe one day, this thread will have lots of imput from all sides.
    Ruby once said she was quitting the business in May and getting married.

but her prison story sounds like a gay man's fairytale

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me