Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

mmmm.....no sorry

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

She was married to Alec Wildenstein- whose family are the world's largest art dealers and have the largest art collection in the world.

She found him in bed with a 19 yr old Russian model-pulled a gunm the cips came, and the media blitz happened.

People then saw her because they were a very private family and were shocked at her radical facial transformation-it was rumored she wanted to look like a cat and they called her the "lion, cat woman".

He did not want to give her a divorce settlement, so she took her case to the media. This is a woman whose personal jewlery collection was valued at $30 million.

So she got a huge settlement- the masion in central park, yadda, yadda...

But most people are fascinated/disgusted with her face because she really shocking.

I myself always had a huge interest in her because I am realy interestedd in people who use plastic surgery to make drastic transformations.

Then I finally had the chance to meet her and go to a dinner party with her. And you know what, she does not photograph well but when you see her in person, she does not look as shocking or bizzare. She looks different, but for some reason in pictures she looks almost like she is wearing a mask, but in person no.

I have seen her severla times out since, and she is truly kind, friendly, and extremely sweet.

I'd like to have her job of wealthy socialite .

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr