Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152 LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: THE BEST SUNNY DEE LITE PHOTOS

Congratulations to the beautiful and talented Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pageant. Sunny amazed the crowd in Dallas, Texas all week and won three individual categories - Most Beautiful, Best Evening Gown, and Best Production!

For those New Yorkers who couldn't make the trip to Dallas, Sunny will be back at Secret Lounge on Tuesday for her weekly parties Aside from being recognized for her efforts, Sunny also made friends with many beautiful girls from throughout the country, so there will be MANY special guest appearances in the weeks to come.

Congratulations to a true beauty, you are an inspiration
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunny Dee Face.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	473622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunny Dee Gown.jpg 
Views:	921 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	473623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunny Dee Lite Gown.jpg 
Views:	927 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	473624  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Sunny, heartfelt congratulations for your Top Five finish at the Miss US of A pageant. But truthfully my heart is broken. How could the judges recognize you as the best in three of the top individual categories and yet deny you the title? I know you're handling this with your usual grace and understanding while your fans are hurting, but we also know this won't slow you down and you will continue to grow until that night comes and you will not be denied. And hopefully I will be there to witness it. Until then fight on pretty lady.

beatlephil

Senior Member Junior Poster

Much respect to Sunny Dee, you are the real deal girl. Congrats!

Congratulations to the lovely Miss Sunny Dee Lite on her placement and wonderful individual accomplishments at the Miss USofA pageant in Dallas, Texas.

I travelled to Dallas to witness the festivities in person and must say that Sunny looked amazing and truly represented herself wonderfully. I hope that she posts some pictures and videos of her performance, it was simply breathtaking.

Cheers.

Top 5 ?? Bloody fix, you should have won

Do you want me to "'ave a word" with the judges?

Quote Originally Posted by gerragscross View Post
    Top 5 ?? Bloody fix, you should have won

Do you want me to "'ave a word" with the judges?
    She did a really amazing job, we are all so proud of her

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Come out tonight and see the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite:

This Tuesday May 29th at the SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! Come out an Party and have some fun at "TRANNY TUESDAYS" NYC'S Hottest TS Event!

The Secret Lounge Welcomes All! With Some of the Most Beautiful TS Women of the World!

Event features all of the beautiful ladies of the Secret Lounge!

DJING BY DUTCH

FEATURING KAREN COVERGIRL AS YOUR TS BARTENDER

FABULOUS ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDING FEATURED DANCER W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF NYC !!!!

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
    525 WEST 29TH ST
    BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
    10P-4A

GENTS $20
    LADIES $15

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDERS TUESDAY W/THE HOTTEST T-GIRLZ IN NYC!!....

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Yes, I have had vaginal sex with a handful of transsexuals going back to my college years, all of them post-op, who were kind enough to be upfront and honest with me from the start about their transsexual status. Had they not done so I probably wouldn't have ever known because there was nothing visually or physically to separate them from a biological female. However, i have learned that there is a learning curve for being with a post-operative trans-sexual and that is to be always be prepared with lubricant within reach in case she's not. I'm not into the bar scene of any kind, and I've never gone out of my way looking for a pre-or post-op transsexual. All of these ladies then as now I've met in ordinary places such as supermarkets, shopping malls, museums, IMAX theaters, Disneyland resort, even waiting rooms at car dealerships and airports. Just lucky I guess.

beatlephil

Is she a pre op or post op?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by beatlephil View Post
    Yes, I have had vaginal sex with a handful of transsexuals going back to my college years, all of them post-op, who were kind enough to be upfront and honest with me from the start about their transsexual status. Had they not done so I probably wouldn't have ever known because there was nothing visually or physically to separate them from a biological female. However, i have learned that there is a learning curve for being with a post-operative trans-sexual and that is to be always be prepared with lubricant within reach in case she's not. I'm not into the bar scene of any kind, and I've never gone out of my way looking for a pre-or post-op transsexual. All of these ladies then as now I've met in ordinary places such as supermarkets, shopping malls, museums, IMAX theaters, Disneyland resort, even waiting rooms at car dealerships and airports. Just lucky I guess.
    i have a feeling this was posted in the wrong thread.... lol! iam totally blushing!