Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4146474849505152 LastLast
    Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Default Re: THE BEST SUNNY DEE LITE PHOTOS

As usual a beautiful woman of unrelenting passion, unmatched finesse and soul. But these pictures display you in a style uniquely your own with your class and dignity intact. That's why you'll always hear nothing but praise from admirers like me because that's the way we love you best.

beatlephil

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lovely summer pictures Miss Dee Lite, your skin is enchanting.

Veteran Poster

Yet more gorgeous pics from the beautiful, classy, elegant goddess, thanks yet again Sunny, you always put a smile on my face with your incredible beauty xxxxxxx

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I love the natural look that Sunny is giving in the last pictures posted. Tan and beautiful with very little makeup, a true beauty in every way

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

I saw the Snow White movie this past week and thought of the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite. She is definitely reminiscent of the title character, a soft and ageless beauty with beautiful skin and dark flowing hair. Your new pictures are a testimony to your true beauty. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC TS Lover View Post
    I saw the Snow White movie this past week and thought of the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite. She is definitely reminiscent of the title character, a soft and ageless beauty with beautiful skin and dark flowing hair. Your new pictures are a testimony to your true beauty. Cheers.
    I like the Snow White comparison, great movie also by the way although in the movie I thought Charlize Theron was the fairest of them all.

In real life, it's Sunny

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    I love the natural look that Sunny is giving in the last pictures posted. Tan and beautiful with very little makeup, a true beauty in every way
    Totally agree whilst i love a fully made up girl there's nothing quite like a lady with natural beauty and Sunny certainly fits that description, seriously one of the most naturally beautiful out there xxxxxxxx

It is always nice to check out this thread and see new pics of Sunny and new comments by the men in HA who understand the meaning of true beauty. See you at the Fairtytail Lounge on Tuesday night Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by beatlephil View Post
    As usual a beautiful woman of unrelenting passion, unmatched finesse and soul. But these pictures display you in a style uniquely your own with your class and dignity intact. That's why you'll always hear nothing but praise from admirers like me because that's the way we love you best.
    What a poetic response, I could not have articulated better myself.

Cheers friend.

Sunny, I think it's time that you post some new pictures on this thread for us fans. How about some more pictures from your pageant experience? Or some never before seen pictures from the club? Thank you!