Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: THE BEST SUNNY DEE LITE PHOTOS

here are some pics of me with many girlfriends this weekend at the roseroom in dallas texas!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 008.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	472020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 012.jpg 
Views:	704 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	472021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 013.jpg 
Views:	688 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	472022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 016.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	472023  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 003.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	472024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 017.jpg 
Views:	683 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	472025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 015.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	472026  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Sunny, these are the kind of pictures we see too few of when we cannot see you live on stage or in competition. These are fantastic pictures that show you and your talented friends at your peak refining your art to transform character beyond being visually appealing. You all create a distinctive energy with every intriguing look to evoke feeling and create a more lasting allure that stays with your fans and admirers after the curtain falls. Yeah you have a stunning figure elicits emotion with every glimpse of your legs, but I like seeing you in context, in action doing what you do best. And you're the best there is.

beatlephil

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

[QUOTE=beatlephil;1142256]Sunny, these are the kind of pictures we see too few of when we cannot see you live on stage or in competition. These are fantastic pictures that show you and your talented friends at your peak refining your art to transform character beyond being visually appealing. You all create a distinctive energy with every intriguing look to evoke feeling and create a more lasting allure that stays with your fans and admirers after the curtain falls. Oh yeah you have a stunning figure that elicits emotion with every glimpse of those gorgeous legs of yours, but I like seeing you in context, in action doing what you do best. And you're the best there is

beatlephil

Thanks SD, I can't thinks of a better way to start the day than to log on first thing in the morning and see new pics of you

BTW that red strappy dress looks very erm "interesting"

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

thank you guys sooooooo much.... look forward to showing you many more with my up-coming week of competition in texas!!!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Sunny, you look absolutely beautiful. What a collection of beauties as well - Krystal Summers and Erica Andrews are two of Dallas' finest TS ladies.

Sunny, you are definitely one of a kind and I want to wish you the best of success next week at the Miss USofA pageant in Dallas. Your beauty and talent will knock them dead!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

SDL thank you for posting the new pictures, you look hot as hell. Erica Andrews huh? She looks pretty hot but pound for pound I'd take you over her anyday. It doesn't hurt that you live in NYC

All kidding aside, you are looking good SDL! Keep posting new pics!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Sunny Dee, you are one hot ass mama. Those pics from Dallas are bad ass, you are looking fine mama. Definitely looking forward to seeing your beautiful self at Secret tonight. I see you got some hot friends in the Midwest, you should invite them up for some shows.

You are fine Sunny, keep doing you girl

Senior Member Junior Poster

Gorgeous new pictures Sunny, just gorgeous my dear.

Cheers. Cheers indeed!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beatlephil View Post
    Sunny, these are the kind of pictures we see too few of when we cannot see you live on stage or in competition. These are fantastic pictures that show you and your talented friends at your peak refining your art to transform character beyond being visually appealing. You all create a distinctive energy with every intriguing look to evoke feeling and create a more lasting allure that stays with your fans and admirers after the curtain falls. Yeah you have a stunning figure elicits emotion with every glimpse of your legs, but I like seeing you in context, in action doing what you do best. And you're the best there is.
    Beatlephil, you are a man after my own heart. Very true and extremely well said.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.