Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: THE BEST SUNNY DEE LITE PHOTOS

You are fine mama, a fine ass woman no doubt. I have a request if you could please post some new pics that show off them beautiful long legs in some high heels. Thanks Sunny.

I implore you to post more pictures of yourself Sunny, clothing optional of course. Good evening Miss Dee Lite, I hope to see you this evening at your event. Cheers.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I would love to see more pictures of the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite. Perhaps I will have to head to the Secret Lounge to see her in person tonight

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Still think you're hot. Still headed to Secret Lounge tonight. Still want to see some new pictures. Still......

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Ok Sunny, enough is enough. Post some new pictures of yourself please Thank you!

Yeah I need to see some more pictures of them legs mama. You got the longest legs in the TS world, I'm sure that I'm not alone wishing I could climb them all day and all night long. You are truly a lady mama.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    Ok Sunny, enough is enough. Post some new pictures of yourself please Thank you!
    Wot he said

Please

Join the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite tonight at Tranny Tuesday, located in NYC at the Secret Lounge. That being said, I would like to see the photographer take some new pictures of Sunny tonight so we can see that beauty on this board once again

Tranny Lover Junior Poster Tran Fan's Avatar

Hey Sunny, you are definitely hot but I'm going to boycott this thread unless you post something new I'm gonna remind you at your party tonight. Step up your game girl!

New pics, New pics, New pics, New pics, New pics! Please Thank you in advance!