I liked Tina's reaction when Baldwin whispered in her ear that Palin was coming on the set:

"The real one?"

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Only liberal retards watch SNL... a show created by a canadian and filled with canadian actors, writers, and humor (or lack off).

The same elite media- and SNL- who predicted that the 'horse face ketchup' guy would win in 04.

Wait for Nov 4th my friend-you will be surprised....of the outcome

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Default Sarah Palin...

Sarah Palin is experiencing her 15 minutes of fame. She'll probably get a $10 million book deal when everything is said and done.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Sarah Palin. I'm sure she's a nice person relative to the values of her community. I just can't vote for her because I don't share those meth-head-values. And besides, she hates America and sleeps around with secessionists.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Palin actually had 2 skits on SNL last night. Here's a link to both:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_135887.html

I have to admit, I haven't laughed so hard at anything on SNL since the Belushi/Akroyd days. I'm no Palin fan, but she's comfortable in front of an audience and ok as long as she has a script. She only sounds like a doofus when a reporter asks her an unscripted question.

Don't get overconfident about an Obama win. A lot of Dems are going to find that their names have mysteriously disappeared from the voting rolls come election day. We're gonna need a HUGE turnout to pull this off.