Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default future President, Who are you voting for

And why.

Default Re: future President, Who are you voting for

Quote Originally Posted by masterR
    And why.
    To further my thoughts on why from my article, Palin, and the circus she's brought to town, are simply a bountiful collection of small lies deliberately designed to distract the country from one big truth: the havoc that George Bush and the Republican Party have wrought, and that John McCain is committed to continuing. She is holding dear to the whole "hockey mom thing" to win women votes, and using her femininty to win mens votes, as well people giving her the "oh be nice, she doesn't know, Oh she's just a woman they should be nicer to her" The girl is in politics, VP! Hillary didn't ask for any special treatment!

Every second of this campaign not spent talking about the Republican Party's record, and John McCain's role in that record, is a victory for John McCain. I am voting for Obama, because the republicans have had it the last 8 years and its time for the democrates to take control once again. Although both houses are to blame for voting to go to Iraq, since 1/3 was dem. However that being said Mccain wants to stay in Iraq! He believes it is strategically and morally essential for the United States to support the Government of Iraq to become capable of governing itself and safeguarding its people. He strongly disagrees with those who advocate withdrawing American troops before that has occurred. John McCain believes that economic progress is essential to sustaining security gains in Iraq. Markets that were once silent and deserted have come back to life in many areas, but high unemployment rates continue to fuel criminal and insurgent violence. To move young men away from the attractions of well-funded extremists, we need a vibrant, growing Iraqi economy. The Iraqi government can jump-start this process by using a portion of its budget surplus to employ Iraqis in infrastructure projects and in restoring basic services. So basically he wants to stay, and I can not and will not support this!

I am still no fan of Biden either, he isn't elite as Hillary. Why they picked him I still don't know. I have watched his debate, omg it was just horrible from saying they had tvs in the depression era, to saying FDR was president to talking about STREETS?? STREETS! Good lord! It was the craziest debate I ever watched. I hope this man has more sense than what he has shown lately.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

wow kelly Beautiful ,hot , and smart

Quote Originally Posted by masterR
    wow kelly Beautiful ,hot , and smart
    thank u

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

i cant understand the people that say that Palin is too inexperienced to be president if something happened to McCain. Obama isnt any more experinced than her.

Junior Poster

Let's talk about President Bush then. Two terms, and a failure. Will you vote for the right again?

Gold Poster

Just a side note on tonight's date,do any of you notice michelle obama stayed around and shook hands while cindy mccain stood their like the crowd was beneath her.

Junior Poster

Default Voting for the nudge

Ted Nugent,

Why not? My state is always democratic anyways and the Nuge will defintely shake things up with arrows and buffalos and Wang Bang Sweet Pun tang.

Did I piss anyone off?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ted_nugent_in_concert_589.jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	202332  

Rookie Poster

It is hard to understand how anyone could vote for McCain. He and his party led us into a disastrous and totally unnecessary war -- and, by the way, also ruined the economy. How could anyone be so naive as to feel comfortable about keeping these incompetents in power?

Their whole approach to government has BEEN SHOWN to be a complete failure. I am sure history books will rank Georeg Bush right down there with Herbert Hoover, as one of our worst presidents.

Clinton left office with a very large budget surplus, and Bush is leaving us with largest -- by far -- budget deficit AND national debt in history. Bush has squandered the national treasure with ill-advised wars and Wall Street cronyism.

As if McCain were not bad enough by himself, he picks a totally unqualified VP running mate, who can sound coherent ONLY if she sticks to her memorized lines. Any questioning that gets below the level of her superficial sound bites seems to always throw her into a "deer in the headlights" state of shock and word salad.

So -- why would anyone vote for McCain?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beavis_butthead_er_bush_cheney_p45_175.jpg 
Views:	765 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	202333  

Janie in Florida

5 Star Poster

I was undecided, but will vote for Obama. Why? Because I watched the debate tonight.