Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default My 70th Birthday - Ideas please!

April 3rd 2009 will be my 70th - it'll also be my 55th anniversary of sucking off my first shemale (Singapore, Bugie Street 1954 - her name was My-lee and she was fabulous). God alone knows how many wonderful shemales I've had since then - it must be over 5000 as I've been averaging 4 a week for the last 15 years. So my 70th has to be something special...got lots of dolls around here who give me the works regularly...but I want that night to be magnificent! So all suggestiopns please!

Junior Poster

70 shemales in one room, all with hardons and feeding you thier cocks ! or 10 of them 7 times over ! good luck ole fella

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Professional Poster

Default Re: My 70th Birthday - Ideas please!

Quote Originally Posted by koksukka
    April 3rd 2009 will be my 70th - it'll also be my 55th anniversary of sucking off my first shemale (Singapore, Bugie Street 1954 - her name was My-lee and she was fabulous). God alone knows how many wonderful shemales I've had since then - it must be over 5000 as I've been averaging 4 a week for the last 15 years. So my 70th has to be something special...got lots of dolls around here who give me the works regularly...but I want that night to be magnificent! So all suggestiopns please!
    Ask one of them to marry you!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

xxxxxx

Last edited by joey1980; 11-30-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Junior Poster

5000, you greedy git

10 TS, one paddling pool filled with mud, and no rules ^^

have a good birthday, let us know what u got up too, no doubt it will be insane.

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around.

Rookie Poster

Yup Space Boy I'm a very greedy git. I've loved well-cocked dolls all my life. A good gobful is better than the best steak! Never had a really bad time - mind you I treat 'em right too...simply because I love them without exception

The shemale of the species is sexier than the male(or female).

I have no suggestions, but happy (very early) birthday. Continue livin' it up.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by koksukka
    Go get 'em Pop!

Rookie Poster

Ok guys - here's my thoughts. I've got 92 nights from Jan 1st till THE BIG DAY. My normal form is to out on search at least once a week - I invariably bag a brace unless I'm feeling extra-hungry - so I should easily manage 55 cummers (if they don't shoot, they don't count!...I NEED that stuff!) and then select seven for a little 'do' at my place... for all my experience I've never done "Who's Smiling" with me as the 'server'...What do you think? A Two hour game followed by a five-tiered sandwich changing the filling every 10 minutes?
    Thanks for your best wishes for a happy birthday...pretty confident it'll be a goody!

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    70 shemales in one room, all with hardons and feeding you thier cocks ! or 10 of them 7 times over ! good luck ole fella
    I like the way you are thinking.

Happy b-day koksukka

IsuckTgirlCock...koksukka...are you both related?[/img]