Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six Grand

Interesting that the cats were gathering around your house.
    Yah, there are always one or two in evidence (Sometimes just the pair that camps on the porch), but there were no less than a dozen that day, even the shy ones came up and sat under my car and 'talked' to me. An especially friendly black tom with a limp and a broken tail strolled up and stood almost to my belt (I'm a tall guy, so that is a LOT of cat) to introduce himself. He came by again today.

I mentioned it to the vet when he called and he said that they do tend to sense the loss and grief and a couple of these (Particularly the porch cats) had met mine at the door or window from time to time.

Did you know that cats can play piano?
    All together now: Awwwwwwwww. That's cool. Mine liked to 'sing' a lot.

GET A LIFE
    I would, but at the current hourly rates being discussed elsewhere in this community, that's a bit beyond my reach at the moment.

BTW, Haze, I've been meaning to ask: Is that Darryel Woodson in your av?

lol congrats B1, lol the next round of drinks are on me buddy
    That's easy to say from Wisconsin. :P Though I was in Madison in 2005. Thanx, Bulldog.

Sorry about your cat. Was it the one you had on your pic here?
    Thanx. I'm sure I've posted one or two pix of her here, but here's another (You can see her 'two hearts'). I'm losing them on the average of one a year. I hate those odds.

I have to repeat that we got members missing like specialk, J, Eric and girls like Madison, Jennifer Paris and more.
    JP still posts from time to time, and has a few recent replies on board. Madison tends to post seasonally. And J, well, who knows about J?

B1 - Good luck.

P.S. Katie's cock looks a little pumped (with silicone) say it ain't so ... say it ain't so.
    Thanx, BCB. To your PS, as far as I know, Katie's T is genuine, unadulterated, straight from the factory, original Katie. Next time I chat her up, I'll ask. I'll add another pic of her to help you decide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katie8121_797.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	593.5 KB 
ID:	204066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image017_177.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	204067  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Wow! Six thousand is a lot. It's a lot of posts and a lot to lose, money post. Congrats on the posts. But I think the main reaosn you are here is that you are unique. The only bisexual person on this straight forum. Take me, I only download Katie Coxx becasue she looks nice when she wears those cool necklaces. Here she is wearing a pearl necklace again.
    http://bss.shemax.com/gallys/movies/...6NQ,0,0,0,1677

@ beardedone: need $ 6K? Take out a loan and get the economy moving again. Re Katie: I wonder what she looks like when she's really aroused. re cats: sometimes I think cats can communicate telepathicly.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

need $ 6K? Take out a loan and get the economy moving again.
    Perhaps you missed the memo. A key element of the meltdown is a frozen credit market. I have a number of sources that would ordinarily cut me a check on a moment's notice based on my credit and payment history, but because of the ongoing nonsense in the credit markets, they are sitting on everything now. The industry is constipated, shit ain't moving. The $6k I need is to trigger a set of refinance dominoes that will, when the dust settles, have moved about $200-300k around the landscape to improve rates and reduce payments. The trick, however, is to break that first $6k loose somewhere.

Re Katie: I wonder what she looks like when she's really aroused.
    I would think she'd look veerrrry happy.

re cats: sometimes I think cats can communicate telepathicly.
    You know it. I just got home from breakfast at the local diner and a half dozen came up to talk to me. The telepathic message they are relaying to each other must be "Vacancy, with food".

Wow! Six thousand is a lot. It's a lot of posts and a lot to lose, money post.
    Is so. I never thought I had that much drivel in my head to leak out onto the keys. I recall a time that I spent two days at the Kennedy Space Center press site typing, on an old Corona portable typewriter, the bulk of a sixty-eight page letter to one of my lovers. Thank gawd she enjoyed reading so much.

On the money: I've still been fairly lucky with the retirement account. The funds were sleeping peacefully through the worst of it and have only suffered through poor timing, both on my part and in the structure of the program that moves the funds. I expect, by month's end, to be slightly on the up side in the numbers, or at least break even.

But I think the main reaosn you are here is that you are unique.
    Ah, 'unique', much like the Edsel, DeLorean, and Yugo. :P

The only bisexual person on this straight forum.
    I know there are others. Hmm, maybe I'm the only one with a beard.

Take me, I only download Katie Coxx becasue she looks nice when she wears those cool necklaces.
    Heh, she does love those necklaces, doesn't she?

Name:	katie9010_416.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	425.9 KB 
ID:	204176  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

money money money money

Professional Poster

Congrats & condolences B1 on your 6K.

Odd, that this thread got bumped via one of my websites ( www.bestcoyotevideo.com ). It showed up in the stats url's.

I miss talking to Katie, she's such a social butterfly. I'll have to drop her a note.

The six grand thing became a seven grand thing (Because of timing) and, to my relief, landed back in March of this year. The turnover allowed me to tweak a little over $70k in payments and greatly reduce my interest outlay for the year. The result has been that I am much less stressed about the money thing these daze.

The new goal is to land a $35k bridge loan to clean up the rest of the mess (As JPMorgan/Chase dropped my limits by almost $40k, thereby slagging my credit score).

Fuck JPMorgan/Chase.

In better nooz: A pic to entertain, Sascha, a sweet gurl from the local area.

Name:	sascha01_164.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	280377