Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ecstatic u are indeed a master of the the English language..

And have rehasged all the old memories I had from highschool in debate class with Dr. McClary

I always sucked at the L.D. and team debates so I stuck to Oral Intrepretations and Humorous Interpretation competitions. An excellent job- probablyt he best dissertation I have read ever on this board.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

As Big Booty Shemale Lover and I have stated before, this topic has deviated many times from the subject at hand.

Allanah's comments actually make me laugh. They are so ridiculous that they make no sense whatsoever.

Ecstatic's comments are boring at best.

And now, if I may allow myself to deviate from the topic at hand...

Click this link and read: http://www.toddlertime.com/narcissism/what-is-npd.htm

Based on the information provided by the link above, of Allanah Starr and Ecstatic, who would you consider to be "cerebral" and who would you consider to be "somatic".

Ah, gee, shucks...I think you're swell, too, Allanah. Seriously, thank you for the compliment. I only felt moved to state what I believe is true.

I am quite tired of Big Booty's chest-beating and repetitious claims to intellectual superiority which he supports by berating others. The debate is one thing; a subject as important and volatile as this merits discussion and open examination of alternate points of view, even if you've already considered the subject in depth and have long since reached your conclusions. But stooping to personal attacks, vitriol, and lame claims to superiority have gone well beyond the scope of the debate and do not merit even a cursory retort.

Spanky, sorry if I bore you. My comments are not intended for your entertainment. I suggest you engage in some other activity if you find my posts boring. You may find me narcissistic, but I have striven to avoid making any grandiose claims about myself and have certainly not exaggerated or lied about my achievements, nor have I put anyone else down to enhance my image in this forum. I have stated fact and opinion and critiqued faulty logic where I thought appropriate, no more and no less. I stand by the three fundamental principles I have emphasized throughout this exercise: 1) everyone is responsible for his own protection (whether this means using laytex condoms or abstaining from sex altogether is up to the individual); 2) if I have what seems to me to be sound reason to suspect someone is HIV-positive, I would advise a friend of that potential danger privately; 3) publically declaring that someone is HIV-positive, particularly without proof positive, is unethical and inappropriate. The rest I leave to you.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    I am quite tired of Big Booty's chest-beating and repetitious claims to intellectual superiority which he supports by berating others. The debate is one thing; a subject as important and volatile as this merits discussion and open examination of alternate points of view, even if you've already considered the subject in depth and have long since reached your conclusions. But stooping to personal attacks, vitriol, and lame claims to superiority have gone well beyond the scope of the debate and do not merit even a cursory retort.

Spanky, sorry if I bore you. My comments are not intended for your entertainment. I suggest you engage in some other activity if you find my posts boring. You may find me narcissistic, but I have striven to avoid making any grandiose claims about myself and have certainly not exaggerated or lied about my achievements, nor have I put anyone else down to enhance my image in this forum. I have stated fact and opinion and critiqued faulty logic where I thought appropriate, no more and no less. I stand by the three fundamental principles I have emphasized throughout this exercise: 1) everyone is responsible for his own protection (whether this means using laytex condoms or abstaining from sex altogether is up to the individual); 2) if I have what seems to me to be sound reason to suspect someone is HIV-positive, I would advise a friend of that potential danger privately; 3) publically declaring that someone is HIV-positive, particularly without proof positive, is unethical and inappropriate. The rest I leave to you.
    Does your need to reply to messages with such verbosity derive from any sense of personal insecurity? I'm curious.

No.