Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

As I write in my book, I grew up with an abusive father who beat my mother constantly so I highly doubt I would advocate abuse of any woman. Madonna does things and says things to shock people, and that's her thing that's what she's always done, and people have denounced many of her on stage antics. Does anyone honestly think Madonna would fight Sarah Palin in the street? I highly doubt that also. Should she have said something differen't? Who knows that's for her to decide, I'm not putting words in her mouth. But, for you to say Madonna should be killed for making the comments? That to me is not acceptable behavior from anyone.
    I'm not too sure what point you're trying to get across in your posts, because they're all over the place, but if you have one I really want you to make it so we can have an adult discussion.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    As I write in my book, I grew up with an abusive father who beat my mother constantly so I highly doubt I would advocate abuse of any woman. Madonna does things and says things to shock people, and that's her thing that's what she's always done, and people have denounced many of her on stage antics. Does anyone honestly think Madonna would fight Sarah Palin in the street? I highly doubt that also. Should she have said something differen't? Who knows that's for her to decide, I'm not putting words in her mouth. But, for you to say Madonna should be killed for making the comments? That to me is not acceptable behavior from anyone.
    I'm not too sure what point you're trying to get across in your posts, because they're all over the place, but if you have one I really want you to make it so we can have an adult discussion.
    Who knows whether Madonna would? as you said she likes to shock people. Iam not going to speculate on that, I don't know her and nor do you. But I do know that Madonna has some very nutty fans and stalkers who might be influenced by what she says remember the guy who tried to assasinate Reagan? who did so for some celebs approval? So you don't think it was irresponsible what she said?And I never said she should be killed for making comments, did you misread it? .But you say what I typed is unacceptable yet can't bring yourself to say anything negative about what she said to 1000's of fans LMAO.

As for being all over the place, I think it is crystal clear what Iam saying.You are a hypocrite, that website is hypocritical , I llustrated where Obama supporters (ones in the public eye no less) made comments advocating violence and hatred towards the Republican VP candidate. Those are just the ones who made the news.You think a few oddballs at party rallies give an indication of a party.So in that case we should take Madonnas and Behnards views of being an indication of the democrats and Obama.

I would have thought my point is obvious but obviously it isn't to someone who is blinded by dogma and leftitst propoganda. It is a shame as you seem rather intelligent.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    So again you want people to vote for an anti Gay , pro woman beating and gang rape party. Who also talk about Black men in very negative ways.
    This is the most idiotic comment I've read. Since when does Sandra Bernhard represent or speak for the Democratic Party?
    My point is fuckdust, that since when do a few loons at party rallies represent or speak for the Republican party? christ what a stupid cunt we have here.

I'm not influenced by anyone's opinion but my own. I think for myself, I watch the news, read the news from all networks and make my own judgement call. If you find that you're influenced by other's opinions maybe you should consider yourself a follower and not a leader.

As far as our website goes, if you find hatred and violence funny then maybe it's not the website for you. If you don't agree with our politics, then don't go to the website. We're going to keep doing what we're doing regardless of what people might think. If you think it's a joke, fine. Do you think that'll stop our organization from doing what we can to stop hatred in the LGBT Community? Do you think that an organization like ours that's filled with passion and love for the LGBT Community will stop because you think it's a joke?

My question to you is, what have you done to try to change the world today besides sit behind your computer screen and try to argue with me this morning?

That nasty old hag Madonna said she would beat Palin in the street. (I don't fancy her chances).Hopefully she will and get shot dead by Palins bodyguards which to me would be excellent news. As her music is well shit.
    I'm assuming you're trying to say that you hope she tries to beat down Sarah Palin and in turn gets shot dead. So that makes it all better then I guess...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    I'm not influenced by anyone's opinion but my own. I think for myself, I watch the news, read the news from all networks and make my own judgement call. If you find that you're influenced by other's opinions maybe you should consider yourself a follower and not a leader.

As far as our website goes, if you find hatred and violence funny then maybe it's not the website for you. If you don't agree with our politics, then don't go to the website. We're going to keep doing what we're doing regardless of what people might think. If you think it's a joke, fine. Do you think that'll stop our organization from doing what we can to stop hatred in the LGBT Community? Do you think that an organization like ours that's filled with passion and love for the LGBT Community will stop because you think it's a joke?

My question to you is, what have you done to try to change the world today besides sit behind your computer screen and try to argue with me this morning?
    Actually I think a campaign that stops hatred to the Gay community is a good thing. I just don't get why you need to be party political in the process. And that would be put me off joining you but I guess you won't cry about that.

As for changing the world, today it is my day off and I'm sitting here with a swollen testicle from last night activities so you have me beat. I give you that. But there are seven days in a week.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    christ what a stupid cunt we have here.
    Now is that any way to speak about your mother? Bad boy...
    If you had 'hot hung angel' under you name I would swear you were flirting with me

True and seven days a week is what is spent keeping our website going. We have to be political to make sure that McCain doesn't get elected for president. We have to spread our word to Americans through our website to let them know that we DO NOT endorse John McCain as our next president nor do we endorse Sarah Palin as our VP.
    Luckily, we have a foundation which we can express our political views in a public forum and choose to do so on a daily basis.
    Look, I'm sure there are plenty of log cabin republicans in the LGBT Community that do support McCain but in our organization we don't. That's all I'm saying.
    Now, I have to bid you adieu for the morning because I'm opening a restaurant in three weeks and I have to be there to put it all together before the grand opening. Between that, the website and everything else my plate is quite full. But, I will say this...it's been an interesting morning thus far.

Junior Poster

it seems like instead of voting for the best president, you’re just going to have to vote for the least worst.

Im my opinion Obama seems the least worse, i have watched a few of the presidential debates, and he is the only one who seems to actually answer the questions in some capacity.

All McCain talks about is how you send 700 bn overseas to terrorist and tries to gain cheap pops with the audience, it gets a bit boring.

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around.

Veteran Poster

Hate comes in many forms

While I don't like hate in any form it will exist until the end of humanity because to us it is emotional. You can use education and you either teach the person that what they are hating is unfounded or irrational, they will still find something else to hate eventually,or you show them that they are right and they suppress the hatred until they can do something about it. either way the root emotion is still there. Human nature plain and simple.

Now on to your videos I really wish I could have said this on your website but nevertheless

1. Words and things have been done on both sides. typical election mudslinging is as old as government itself.

They speak of Obama's Muslim ties..They also speak of his ties to Rev. Wright (I know he left that church) <---prejudging someone due to religion

It was spoken in the press about Palin's religious ties, they kinda poked fun at her once attending a church in which they spoke in tongues, it was also spoken just in this thread someone mocking her of her Beliefs and judging her due to the same <-----Prejudging someone due to Religion

See Hate on both sides of the fence, imagine that. Just because one side is a bit more experience with youtube showing us the demons of the other side doesn't make them angels.

What was scary on your website is something everyone totally missed and I would have too if I weren't taking a history class on Nazi Germany.

I see a country in organized chaos Economy is down <--Don't get me started, wars that are dragging on, debt out of the world, value of the dollar gone, and a Government on both sides that doesn't care for the most part they are too removed to understand the plight of the common person.

in this wound there festers a hatred on both sides, if these conditions were never there they would be out with their ethnic buddies, knowingly hitting on Megan and Wendy in a bar < know I would even with the strife present.lol. But the present events are dire and people look around to find someone to blame and when we start doing that, the hell with objectivity. All that is missing is a person to start telling them what they are fearing and how he or she will fix it for them.

To tell the truth here I don't like either McCain or Obama, but my reasons aren't based on things like race, religion, Age, or a host of other subjective excuses.

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.