Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

[quote="heynow"]Have you heard Obama's "Rev" Wright's Sermon? Do a search and watch it. He also (Obama) has the endorsement of Louis Farrkan, if you don't know who this peice of work is....look him up too. You will have a totally different view of Obama, Whites aren't the only racists, wake up.

Funny, I don't see Min. Farrakahn's followers at Obama rallies yelling out "White Devil" or other racist things. There is no video of Nation of Islam members outside of Obama rallies spouting off racist and intolerant views.

Sir, do you believe that Senator Obama is a racist against Whites? If so, how do you explain his maternal parentage?

I do not pose my comments or questions as an attack upon you, I am interested in your views.

Obama disassociated himself with Reverend Wright when he realized that they were not on the same path. John McCain claims he's not George Bush, but his policies are exactly the same as George Bushes and he has voted with Bush 90% of the time, so beyond the fact that the two inhabit differen't bodies they are exactly the same.
    Also, let's not forget the hatred that Sarah Palin has been spreading at all of her rallies, playing on the fears of the American public by constantly bringing up the association of Obama and Ayers.
    Barack Obama is a Christian. Barack Obama is not a terroist like McCain and Palin are implying he is.
    Also, Republicans have no place to talk about voter fraud considering the elections in 2000 and 2004.
    There is racism, ignorance, and hatred everywhere in the world, but why not be the person who says, "I'm not going to be that person. I'm going to be a person who stands for the rights of all people who won't bow down to ignorance, hatred and racism. I'm going to be on the side of humanity."
    The world may be messed up, but why be part of the problem? Be part of the solution.

And thanks to everyone who supports the work we do at our website, it's appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Meghan

We've added two more videos on the front page from a McCain-Palin Rally to the front page of the website. Just when you think their supporters couldn't get any worse....they do.

http://www.stoppingthehate.com

Veteran Poster

The latest vids you linked to, I don't think they're racists. Just, you know...idiots. People with very insulated views who don't exercise much critical thinking in this media saturated milieu. I say this as un-pretentiously as possible.

By the way Meghan, is there any non-online method for someone, i.e. me, to buy your book?

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Alot of them actually are racist with their viewpoints on Obama being a terroist because they're saying that because he has muslim roots he is automatically a terroist, but I agree they are very ignorant. I think there were plenty of Joe Six Packs in that crowd.

If you want to buy my book there is a website for it, http://www.meghansbook.com. There are links to Amazon and Barnes and Noble to buy it.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Ignorance, Racism and Hate

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    Ignorance, Racism and Hate are alive and well in Ohio. Check out the front page of our website to watch the video I'm sure it'll make you cringe just like we did when we saw it.

http://www.stoppingthehate.com

Please vote in this election.

Meghan C.
    What a load of shite.Well the comments made about Obama I totally disagree with. But I think your website name is a joke consdering the comments made by some of your high profile supporters about Sarah Palin.

That nasty old hag Madonna said she would beat Palin in the street. (I don't fancy her chances).Hopefully she will and get shot dead by Palins bodyguards which to me would be excellent news. As her music is well shit.

We have that disgusting dyke sandra behnard who advocated a gang rape by Black men concerning Sarah Palin. Why did she specifically talk about the Black man? Is she suggesting that Black men are more prone to gang rape? I find her comments racist also.Where is your thread about that? Or is it because she is a liberal dyke so she is allowed to make those comments.

And these aren't just random loonies at democratic party rallys. These are high profile supporters in the media eye.

So going by your judgement you can either vote for the racist republican party or the party that advocates beating and gangraping a woman and believes that Black men have an innate ability to gang rape white women. .What a choice for the American people.

'stop the hate', lol what a joke!

Don't worry we all forgive you for your love of the Republican party, BUT, we refuse to support any candidate who's anti-gay and that would be McCain and Palin. Maybe we should put a website up directly aimed at McCain and Palin called StopTheHateMccainAndPalin.Com.

Now by saying you think Madonna should be shot dead by Palin's bodyguards because of her viewpoints pretty much says what kind of person you are and for that I feel sorry for you.

Veteran Poster

Don't worry we all forgive you for your love of the Republican party, BUT, we refuse to support any candidate who's anti-gay and that would be McCain and Palin. Maybe we should put a website up directly aimed at McCain and Palin called StopTheHateMccainAndPalin.Com.
    You do know that Biden and Obama are against Gay marriage don't you.?Biden mentioned it during his debate with Sarah.

So again you want people to vote for an anti Gay , pro woman beating and gang rape party. Who also talk about Black men in very negative ways. Iam sure you will get the KKK vote!

I am pro Gay marriage which makes me less homophobic than both of your presidential candidates. And I make the republicans look left with some of my views.

Biden and Obama are for civil unions, and they also believe that the LGBT Community deserves the same basic human rights as every other American. To me that's not anti-gay that's pro-gay.

You can try to defend McCain and Palin to the ends of the Earth with me (Yes the same Earth that Sarah Palin thinks dinosaurs coexisted on that was created 6,000 years ago -- about 65 million years after scientists say most dinosaurs became extinct) but I won't budge on either one of them. I think they're bad for the country and bad for the people. Their policies on many issues go against everything I personally believe in.

Now, how do you want to defend your comment about Palin's bodyguards shooting Madonna? Did you want to go into further detail, or are you just going to let that one slide?

I respect other people's opinions, but I don't respect people who want others to resort to violence to get their point across.

Veteran Poster

Biden and Obama are for civil unions, and they also believe that the LGBT Community deserves the same basic human rights as every other American. To me that's not anti-gay that's pro-gay.

You can try to defend McCain and Palin to the ends of the Earth with me (Yes the same Earth that Sarah Palin thinks dinosaurs coexisted on that was created 6,000 years ago -- about 65 million years after scientists say most dinosaurs became extinct) but I won't budge on either one of them. I think they're bad for the country and bad for the people. Their policies on many issues go against everything I personally believe in.

Now, how do you want to defend your comment about Palin's bodyguards shooting Madonna? Did you want to go into further detail, or are you just going to let that one slide?

I respect other people's opinions, but I don't respect people who want others to resort to violence to get their point across.
    What? if madonna was stupid enough to attack Palin in the street ,in fact if any nutcase attacked any presidential candidate in this election and they got shot in the face.I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

You would have to be a loon to do that with the buckeroos who are employed by your secret service.

And I notice you don't comment on Madonnas own comment that she made to all her fans.Some of whom might be unstable enough to do that and get shot in the face by Palins body guards. So do you advocate beating women you don't agree with?