Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: racism

You are an idiot and a liar. The Department of Justice doesn't say that blacks are responsible for 90% of violent crime in America. You created that number to serve your agenda. Instead of spending time on this forum, why don't you spend time with your brothers and sisters at stormfront.org. I know why you come here. They will reject you when they find out about your fetish for transsexual women and label you as a faggot.

By the way here's the website for DOJ, http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm

Quote Originally Posted by edward almond
    When blacks are 90% of the violent crime in America I don't have to say anything.On the Department of Justice website I found that of interracial rapes approx. 50000 in all, only about 50 were white men raping black woman.And that a white person is 52 times more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a black.If you don't believe blacks are more violent look at any prison and it will not look like a vanilla cake.Sorry but white people are tired of black violence. Act like a human and we will respect you, act like an animal and I hope you vanish from the face of the earth as a species.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz66
    in an earlier post, you agreed with the statistic that afican-americans make up 50% of the prison population but blamed it on judicial racism. heres another stat- more than 70% of african-american children grow up in a one parent home. you think that might have anything to do with the prison population? these are facts. thats the truth.
    I simply meant that the 50% might not be that high if there was true equality in criminal justice and sentencing. Like the article said, many people believe that Whites and Blacks abuse drugs at similar rates, but Blacks are multiple times more like to be convicted and end up with felony convictions.

As far as the causes of crime, there are many factors, and parental oversight is one, but it is important. Sometimes government policies can hurt families. In my state they can take away a drivers license of a person who is behind on child support payments. But not being able to drive can be a big barrier to employment.