Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Celeste: Shemale Yum Shoot

Hi Guys! Its me again

Just wanted to let you know... On one of my past trips to L.A. (Sept. 4th - 9th) I did a shoot for Shemale Yum. Its a little more raw, raunchy, and spur of the moment. It is planned to be out, on November 1st. By the time we did the shoot... Buddy and I, had been partying pretty hard. Up late, didnt sleep well, LOTS of alcohol, wild sex, and well the list goes on. So in the pics I may look a little tragic, tired, bloated, and scratched up!

On the Thursday I got there, Buddy had a after party, and someone broke a glass on the floor in the bedroom, I was sleeping in. Well later on, I was in there with a group people and was rolling around on the floor, and scratched my ass up! lol.. sucks I know! And my shots in the gold bikini, I was not suppose to be wet, we started the shoot outside by the pool. Well we took like two shots, and then I fell into the pool, lmao. TRUE STORY. I was by a tree, and grabbed onto a branch, leaned back... And the branch, SNAPPED!

Anywho, Instead of writing all this again, Im going to add the nites events from my blog on myspace... Hope you guys Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1celestebw023_262.jpg 
Views:	7262 
Size:	516.4 KB 
ID:	203285  

Veteran Poster

Friday, September 05, 2008

Wild Nite in LA 9/4
    Current mood: horny

I had such a great time w/ Buddy last nite. Flew into LA, and Buddy picked me up. We picked up some drinks, and headed to his place. He was editing some work, so I decided to get in the Hot Tub for awhile. I put on my lil black brazilian style bikini, grabbed a glass of wine, and relaxed.

Later on I took a long HOT shower, that felt amazing. Buddy ordered a pizza, and we ate, then I started to get ready for the evening. He was still busy editing, when my gf Renae came over. We chit chatted and had a few glasses of wine! Buddy finished up, and we were all ready to go.

We ended up going to Club Cobra in Noho. It was kind of slow at first, but Renae and I were already pretty lit, so we got the party started ASAP. When we got there we saw the ever so beautiful Yasmine Lee, and Amiyaa, along with Kristin, btw... Kristin is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! The place quickly filled up, there were lots of hotties in the place, guys as well! So Buddy was schmoozing, and Renae and I found some boys to slut it up with.

After, Buddy had a little get together. Were the shemale shananigans began. Renae ended up in some room, with 2 guys. Some of the girls were chit chatting and on the computer. Buddy was hosting, talking with some of the guys that were there. Before I knew it, I was outta my clothes, and going at it, full force with this random guy! It was so FUCKING hot, that buddy started snapping pics and recording a lil. It was his first time w/ a TS girl, and that turned me on even more!

I sucked his balls dry, and he kept fucking me, like crazy! He said he came like 5 times, idk about that, I lost count, we were just having such a HOT fucking time going at it, infront of everyone. So all in all, we had a pretty great nite. Today we just lounged and grabbed some Mc'Ds, and watched TV. Buddy did a lil work, and now we are trying to figure out, what we want to do tonite.

Here a few snaps of the nites events, hope you enjoy, PS please keep in mind, I was very INTOXICATED! I mean VERY Well actually the snaps will in be in the album title LA 9/4

Veteran Poster

Wilder Nite in L.A. 9/5
    Current mood: naughty

So Buddy and I, decided to go to Palms tonite (Friday 9/5). We both agreed, that we were gonna make it a point to "get laid" tonite. We got there around midnite, and shortly after, Renae met up with us. It was kind of slow at first, and filled up slowly but surely. We all started drinking, trying to get buzzed pretty quick.

We ended up leaving, I met some random hot guy walking on the street, and invited him to go with us. Renae had some guy with her, and there were a few more people (guys/girls) that were suppose to go as well. Well when we got to Buddys EVERYONE was TRASHED. Renae and I decided to put on something sexy, and be the entertainment.

Renae and I kept messing around with eachother and flirting. Then it kinda escalated to wrestling, and before I knew it, she wanted to fuck me! lol, OMG we were so messed up! The guys were loving it! I called a friend over, that I hooked up with the previous night before.

I started messing with the guy I met on the street, and Renae was playing with him too. I quickly lost interest, when he kept grabbing on our "junk". Renae LIVES for those type of guys, so I let them be. My other guy got there, and we started at it! So Renae, was with the guy we met off the street, and they were getting it on. We were all in the same room, and had 1 ts girl, and 1 guy watching us.

The other girl decided to leave after playign a little, and then the random street guy ended up leaving shortly after. I ended up with my guy from the nite before, and Buddy and Renae were hanging out. We all had a BLAST, and were totally hungover the next day.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I like going to Buddy's parties. Too bad I usually have to go to work the next day (Friday)!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

and after a wild 2 nites of non-stop FUN, we shot on saturday. Buddy was like... Ummm, so yeah, you wanna shoot?! I was like... uhhh suure. And there you have it! Dont be too brutal guys

Veteran Poster

Name:	1celestebw090_113.jpg 
Views:	7237 
Size:	469.4 KB 
ID:	203287   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1celestebw052_535.jpg 
Views:	9296 
Size:	472.6 KB 
ID:	203288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1celestebw029_116.jpg 
Views:	8057 
Size:	510.8 KB 
ID:	203289  

Rookie Poster

Ahhh you are so hot

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Celeste: Shemale Yum Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    and after a wild 2 nites of non-stop FUN, we shot on saturday. Buddy was like... Ummm, so yeah, you wanna shoot?! I was like... uhhh suure. And there you have it! Dont be too brutal guys
    ver very nice photos Celeste.....i wish i could goto on of buddy's parties...shit i would even cook for everyone...

ThaTiger23..

Veteran Poster

Heres the shot before I fell into the pool. The little branch in my right hand, is the one the SNAPPED

Name:	2celestebw002_1_160.jpg 
Views:	7260 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	203293  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I have absolutely no problems with these pictures...except I keep getting hardons.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.