Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Platinum Poster

lol its fan art made by one of my many stal..... i mean fans from the board

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks
    aiight got it baby.. .. and i'm sure you know as well as most of your hecklers they'd hit if they got the opportunity or maybe they wanna be got??? .

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock

aiight got it baby.. .. and i'm sure you know as well as most of your hecklers they'd hit if they got the opportunity or maybe they wanna be got??? .
    duh .... im not stupid like them, barebacking in the middle of a "straight" club w/ total strangers... stoopid

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock

duh .... im not stupid like them, barebacking in the middle of a "straight" club w/ total strangers... stoopid
    LOL yes that's total insanity.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

Default mimi & mia

these 2 are more alike than they are different. seems like the chicago girls have real social issues. maybe mental too. i wont be stopping over there anytime soon. and you wonder why its the murder capital of the world

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Where is this hostility you have pent up coming from JohnyT

Im not sure who you are but you seem to be displaying the same tactics as my old stalker Ray Aka Guardian Aka so many other screen names. . . following every post I make and slamming me.
    What ever your reason is being rude is not appropriate or necessary.

My post are to the friends of mine who do appreciate me and thats all.

Avatar Change: I will display my new look with the chosen company not yet here on HA when the projects are released everyone will see them.

Clients and Services: All the people I have met over the years would ever say about me is that I genuine and sweet and delicous to eat!

You dont have to like me but you dont have to be mean either

And thank you to all of you who send me kind messages and support me!

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."