Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Junior Poster

it happens all the time been to the parties 4 to 5 times i refuse to go anymore as soon as u walk in the door, these street walkers come up to u to buy them a drink or a lap dance , i havent brought myself a drink yet, last time i went such a bad experience i dont want to name girls but some of them are dancers , last time i went after i refused to buy a drink and lap dance , i ask the beutifull suzi for lap dance and had a few drinks nice girl beutifull nice experience and i left, sorry these party u should get rid of some girls u will do so much more business

hung greek lover

slikrickdalicka
    Junior Poster

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 am Post subject:

Hey susi, I missed you there that day.
    Sorry my friend i was dancing in a birthday party . but i got there around 3 . sorry you have a bad experience that day . hope you do not stop going to the parties . see you there i am dancing this friday there love to see you there . kisses vivi-

gas14
    glad to heard you had a good experience at the end . hope to see you friday at rimix . i am dancing . kisis vivi

When i have the time I have stopped by Sunny's parties and catched up with the friends I met there! I always have a wonderful time and the bad apples will I just ignore them or I jst say no. I will try to stop in this friday!

I have never been to one of these parties, so correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like part of the problem comes from the strange vibe of not quite being a stip club, but not just being a regular bar either. If I go into a strip club and a girl asks me to buy her a drink or if I want a dance, I know she is just working and doesnt have any interest in me other than money. If I go to a regular bar and a girl asks me to buy her a drink, or she at least lets me buy her one, there is at least a chance that she is after more than just a drink, not saying it has to be sexual, but perhaps just wants to know me more. From the pics and from some of the posts about these parties, its seems like it would be hard to distinguish the difference between girls who are working and girls who are just there to have a good time and hang out.

thing of it more like a track with a bar.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158