Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I'm the direct oppisite when I go to a transsexual bar I try to stay far away from the men. They seem to all be walking around with raging hard ons and are ever annoying at times lol
    Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs Santa
    I may dress slutty, but how I ac in person is totally oppisite. You can ask anyone that has met me, I am rather shy lol
    Wow, sorry if this pinched a nerve Shore. I was joking with you, first time you took something I said wrong girl. Or not?

I don't need to ask anyone, sorry to read that you think I would have too

So I guess I will then..

Hey everyone who has met K Shore is she really shy in person?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

I'm the direct oppisite when I go to a transsexual bar I try to stay far away from the men. They seem to all be walking around with raging hard ons and are ever annoying at times lol
    Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs Santa
    I may dress slutty, but how I ac in person is totally oppisite. You can ask anyone that has met me, I am rather shy lol
    Wow, sorry if this pinched a nerve Shore. I was joking with you, first time you took something I said wrong girl. Or not?

I don't need to ask anyone, sorry to read that you think I would have too

So I guess I will then..

Hey everyone who has met K Shore is she really shy in person?

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway
    Kira, you have a great looking face so you can do that. A lot of the T-girls at these parties do not have your looks.
    Well ty for the compliment hun, but I go where I go based on where I feel comfortable, and have a good time at, not based on my looks , or how others look or dress

I've seen pics and heard there are a lot of beuatiful trannies at those parties. So I must disagree with you on that

I like live bands , rock music. So I like clubs/concerts or stripclubs that offer tha type of music. I also avoid straight clubs that dj music, not just gay/tclubs.

Not many t parties play rock, if anyone knows of one. Let me know

Needle in a haystack without a doubt

Ps stripperfest at On The Border in Milwaukee on the 25th. Any guys interested in going with me ( guys from here)

Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway
    Kira, you have a great looking face so you can do that. A lot of the T-girls at these parties do not have your looks.
    Well ty for the compliment hun, but I go where I go based on where I feel comfortable, and have a good time at, not based on my looks , or how others look or dress

I've seen pics and heard there are a lot of beuatiful trannies at those parties. So I must disagree with you on that

I like live bands , rock music. So I like clubs/concerts or stripclubs that offer tha type of music. I also avoid straight clubs that dj music, not just gay/tclubs.

Not many t parties play rock, if anyone knows of one. Let me know

Needle in a haystack without a doubt

Ps stripperfest at On The Border in Milwaukee on the 25th. Any guys interested in going with me ( guys from here)

Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    smiling this is funny
    lol I feel it's hilarious

had an interesting weekend...met this girl a couple weeks ago and we went away for a couple days...i know we have been talking about girls always bugging guys for drinks and shit....so anyways this girl would not let me pick up the tab for anything all weekend except we split an expensive dinner together....so the moral of the story is that u don't have to give in to some broke pigeons and sacrifice your integrity...i was not looking for her to pay for anything ...when we went to Nordstroms she wanted to buy the jacket i was buying but snuck off and bought it while she was trying on some clothes...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

how to you pull in that ass HW?
    I'm not going to ask an obnoxious question like "is she good looking"?
    cause I know you have very high standards

I like to travel, so i dont stay long in one place

Default sorry for that

hey im sorry for that but just remmeber where u are at. its not a bad thing to ask for a drink however lot of poeple there will try the griles and they wont even tip. so as a grile i understand however you are right they should be less agresive. but there some good once left for example mi sussi

sugar and spice and everything nice

i believe u would approve flabby .....met her on this personals site..imagine that , lmao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Well let me just say, First off Sunny you are a classy girl. I see they way you conduct yourself and you have style. Along with a bunch of the girls that I have seen when I have gone to your events. And as far as the few bad ones strong arming me...never happened. I just feel that if you are going to act like a prostitute and not a lady then you should take that shit else where. Some of us beleive it or not are just there to have fun and make friends, then just to get a piece of ass......if I wanted that I would just call someone on EROS. And I disagree that just because it is a TG party that that kind of behavior should be expected from anyone at those kind of events or any club for that matter whether it be TG or straight.
    Hey sisi, I missed you there that day.