Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaning about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.
    You got that right.

You reap what you ho
    LMAO. Great line.

You're my kind of girl. One of the few who seem into meeting a guy who will treat her well rather than finding the goose that lays the golden eggs. If you ever make it out here to CA let me know!
    I'm planning on a trip out to LA early in the new year.

Thing is I had to deal with the same shit you guys are with the freeloading ho's when I was a guy. I fired their ass ASAP or played them if that was their game.

Thank goodness I have no more testicles, love being Ts female and flipped to loving men. Cause were a headache to you guys and that includes me as well

But I also see how guys are pigs now. So your not off the hook. I still got my girls back before a guy

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by neverforget
    sunny said it all perfectly. i go to her parties on occasion and have been harrassed at times. a polite no thank you always works. also do not look at them in the eye when they walk by, believe me that always works. i go there to hang out and dance. i love good dance music and sonny gets great djs. esp on tuesdays. there are some of the girls there also that want to just dance and have fun. we hook up and have a great time. believe me if you go to a few your rep of just being there to relax and have fun will be known and you will be left alone if you want to be. i have developed some great friendships with some of the girls. sonny is a first rate promoter and also as sweet as can be. there is always plenty of security. her parties are not for everybody, but if this interests you will have a good time.
    All of us who go to Sunnys partys don't go to work. I like to stop in and say hi and chit chat with HA menbers and girlfriends I meet at Continental from NYC. I have this thing about walking to the bar and buying my own drink first, so guys don't think I'm needy. There are actually some really great people who go to those partys, that aren't on that beggin tip.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    and this in not just at tranny clubs...things go on at str8 clubs too haha....i always have fun when i go to sunny's i just shake off the heathens with no coins for booze , lol

PREACH bruh Hollywood.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Veteran Poster

That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaining about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.
    You got that right.

You reap what you ho
    LMAO. Great line.

You're my kind of girl. One of the few who seem into meeting a guy who will treat her well rather than finding the goose that lays the golden eggs. If you ever make it out here to CA let me know!

Thing is I had to deal with the same shit you guys are with the freeloading ho's when I was a guy. I fired their ass ASAP or played them if that was their game.

Thank goodness I have no more testicles, love being Ts female and flipped to loving men. Cause were a headache to you guys and that includes me as well

But I also see how guys are pigs now. So your not off the hook. I still got my girls back before a guy
    Oh trust me I'm not hating on one over the other. I just call it like it is. Both guys and girls have issues. But, I have to say.......working girls who are always looking for someone to pay them for everything can't be complaining when they can't find a good guy.

Like you said before you reap what you so.

When are you coming to CA?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaining about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.
    You got that right.

You reap what you ho
    LMAO. Great line.

Oh trust me I'm not hating on one over the other. I just call it like it is. Both guys and girls have issues. But, I have to say.......working girls who are always looking for someone to pay them for everything can't be complaining when they can't find a good guy.

Like you said before you reap what you so.

When are you coming to CA?
    Reap what you Ho

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Platinum Poster

wow those drinks must be reallyreally good.lol

Sorry for the hijack but is it that hard to insert a paragraph break every now and again?

How am I not myself?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I'm the direct oppisite when I go to a transsexual bar I try to stay far away from the men. They seem to all be walking around with raging hard ons and are ever annoying at times lol
    Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs Santa
    I may dress slutty, but how I ac in person is totally oppisite. You can ask anyone that has met me, I am rather shy lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway
    Kira, you have a great looking face so you can do that. A lot of the T-girls at these parties do not have your looks.

smiling this is funny