Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

you won't find nuns in a whorehouse

the end

Veteran Poster

Default Re: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH SOME OF THESE GIRLS....

Quote Originally Posted by slikrickdalicka
    I went to club remix to havea good time, you know have a few drinks...dance a little witht he ladies and just relax but Some of the girls who shall remain nameless need some lessons on how to be a lady. A couple of the girls approached me and introduced themselves and we shool hands and I introduced myself and before their ass could hit the sofa they were already hitting me up for drinks and asking me If I wanted a lapdance....now I am no cheapskate but some of these girls need to learn some tact and know how to approach a gentleman. So after I respectfully declined keeping in mind that they are ladies they turned into these horrific monsters and started talking alot of shit and basically saying what the fuck are you here for,,,go home and so forth and so on...
    Now I dont know about the rest of the guys that go there but the few times that I have gone I go to these parties or clubs as and treat the women their with all the respect that I would give any other woman. I am not there to get cheap thrills and to be rubbing up on people although alot of you girls there are so freaking hot....but still I feel that respect is a priority. I also understand that some of the girls there are there to make $$$$....I have no problem with that either but you can get a man to give you what you want if you learn to entice and excite him into your web. Not just walk up to them pop the question and if he says no then you curse him out....that shit you leave for the street walkers......I believe that the women at these parties are above that but letme tell ya...there are a few who do not know how to conduct themselves.....by the
    Sunny dee-lite and Holly Hollywood are so dam hot.........and of course the beautiful beba........
    LMAO, some of these girls were street walkers before these parties started. The parties basically got them off the corner. Did you not know this? Oh well. But like others have said, dont let it discourage you if thats the enviroment you like to be in. They all cant be like that.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH SOME OF THESE GIRLS....

Quote Originally Posted by slikrickdalicka
    I went to club remix to havea good time, you know have a few drinks...dance a little witht he ladies and just relax but Some of the girls who shall remain nameless need some lessons on how to be a lady. A couple of the girls approached me and introduced themselves and we shool hands and I introduced myself and before their ass could hit the sofa they were already hitting me up for drinks and asking me If I wanted a lapdance....now I am no cheapskate but some of these girls need to learn some tact and know how to approach a gentleman. So after I respectfully declined keeping in mind that they are ladies they turned into these horrific monsters and started talking alot of shit and basically saying what the fuck are you here for,,,go home and so forth and so on...
    Now I dont know about the rest of the guys that go there but the few times that I have gone I go to these parties or clubs as and treat the women their with all the respect that I would give any other woman. I am not there to get cheap thrills and to be rubbing up on people although alot of you girls there are so freaking hot....but still I feel that respect is a priority. I also understand that some of the girls there are there to make $$$$....I have no problem with that either but you can get a man to give you what you want if you learn to entice and excite him into your web. Not just walk up to them pop the question and if he says no then you curse him out....that shit you leave for the street walkers......I believe that the women at these parties are above that but letme tell ya...there are a few who do not know how to conduct themselves.....by the
    Sunny dee-lite and Holly Hollywood are so dam hot.........and of course the beautiful beba........
    Exactly why i havent attended one of the parties in almost a year. Its a shame that a few bad apples can ruin the whole harvest.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaning about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.
    You got that right.

You reap what you ho

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

HI THERE,

THE PARTIES SHOULD DEFITNATLY NOT BE RUINED BY A FEW BAD APPLES....TO CATAGORIZE AND SAY HARSH THAT DON'T BELONG OR AREN'T APPROPIATE ISN'T VERY NICE!

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A DRINK IN MY LIFE, NOR HAVE NOR HAVE I EVER "WORKED" A DAY IN MY LIFE! I HAPPEN TO BE A TRANSSEXUAL WHO RUNS EVENTS FOR MEN WHO LOVE TRANSSEXUALS! AND THAT IS A VERY BROAD MARKET! I HAVE HAD MANY PEOPLE SAY CRUED COMMENTS AND THINGS TO MYSELF UNCALLED FOR...SUCH AS WHEN I TELL THEM I DON'T WORK AND THAT I AM INVOLVED IN A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP! THEY HAVE SAID "THAT IS A DAMN SHAME...YOU SHOULD WORK!" AND PEOPLE TOUCH ME AND GROPE ME WHEN I HAVE NEVER MADE THAT APPROPIATE FOR MYSELF!

TO LEAD AWAY FROM NEGATIVITY I SAY THIS...DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOKES! IN A PARTY LIKE REMIX ON FRIDAY WHERE THERE WERE LIKE 50 GIRLS HANGING OUT THIS WEEK IN TOTAL...THERE ARE BOUND TO BE SOME BAD APPLES...THERE ARE MANY NICE , GOOD, AND GENUINE GIRLS AS WELL...SOMETIMES MAYBE UNDERSTAND THAT THE NICE ONES ARE ALITTLE MORE SHY...AND YOU MIGHT NEED TO FIND THEM!

IF ANYONE IS ANYONE IS EVER THREATENED OR HARRASSED I HAVE MANY SECURITY TO HELP WITH THAT....JUST LET THEM KNOW AND WE CAN BETTER ASSESS THE SITUATION. MY CLUBS ARE A SAFE AND FUN ENVIROMENT FOR T-GIRLS AND THIER ADMIRERS TO HAVE A WAY TO CONNECT!

THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME NICE PARTING THOUGHTS WHERE GIRLS ARE JUST DANCING AND HAVING A GOOD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_047_643.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	203189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p7098753_162.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	203190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16t2blursml_158.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	257.9 KB 
ID:	203191  

surprisingly very little trouble from the street girls who make their way to the parties. the last thing they want is someone complaining about them and getting thrown out. once they have a problem with security, they're pretty much banned for a long time

fact is, there are a few bad apples in every group. we all could name one or two. you kinda learn to avoid them when you see them closing in. after awhile, they'll leave you alone

I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFRENT FOKES!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p9242856_773.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	203207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p9242804_195.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	203208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p9242791_207.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	203209  

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFRENT FOKES!
    LoL I hear yah. But I'm not singling your parties out. I'm refering to all gay/tg clubs

Just not my thing

I like rock/metal music just can't deal with that dance music so that's another reason