Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

a wrestler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cm_punk_177.jpg 
Views:	1399 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	203172  

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    a wrestler
    lmao wow I see it too

And he's Hawt

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Default Re: who do you think made the best transformation?

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Thats way too hard to choose, Most girls would never let you see what they looked like before.
    I always showed my transition, from beginning to present, through photos on my website. My transformation has been very public.

Junior Poster

all of you look great ! a lot of people don't realize how hard it is to make a transition like that in your life it's almost like you buried the male part of you and a new woman was born .I congradulate all of you on your hard work and posting your transition photos it would be interesting to know what type of work you did before.

Quote Originally Posted by ballbreaker
    all of you look great ! a lot of people don't realize how hard it is to make a transition like that in your life it's almost like you buried the male part of you and a new woman was born .I congradulate all of you on your hard work and posting your transition photos it would be interesting to know what type of work you did before.
    I started a thread about the jobs I've held. I'm sure you can locate it under my posts in my profile section

But I have worked on a kill floor in a slaghter house, steel foundry work. Disabled war vet and my current job which I transitioned at. Forklift operator.

Thank you for the support hun

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Well, yes Kira. you certainly have come a long way. It seems to me you have come a VERY long way. I can't comment on successfully but on the beautiful or convincing front I would say congratulations...You've come a Loooooong way baby! Looking good X

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Kelly Shore

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I'm not the most succesful or most beautiful, but I've come a long way, at least I think so.

Here's a b4 pic of me 4yrs ago
    No way!

Are you serious or just kidding hun?

Kisses and hugs, Kirsten
    My fantasy 2 men, one cooking one cleaning.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirsten_Hershe/

Quote Originally Posted by KirstenH
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I'm not the most succesful or most beautiful, but I've come a long way, at least I think so.

Here's a b4 pic of me 4yrs ago
    No way!

Are you serious or just kidding hun?
    No that's me hun. I haven't had face surgery yet. but need it. I did have orchietomy and I always had pretty boy features and that helps.

Here's the pics side by side. Check out the schnozz. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Kira I don't think you need the surgery. If you want it that's fine and I say do what makes you happy, but I think you already look great. I wish I could look have so good with out any surgery.

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!