View Poll Results: Should Jennifer Justice Get Banned from Hung Angels?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban her, she is a bitch with a fagtrocious attitude

125 46.99%
  • She is cool, has a good sense of humor, and shouldn't get banned

141 53.01%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

She's a Texas Girl, she's intelligent, funny, and posts quality stuff. All you that want her banned STFU!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I don’t advocate banning anyone from these forums nor do I anticipate ever doing so. I will admit there was one person who was banned last year and I was very happy to see him go. But Jennifer Justice is cool, has a good sense of humor, and shouldn't get banned. At least that’s how I voted.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

I will admit that I voted for the first option. The times when she (a) posted a fake phone number in order to voice-spam an enemy of hers, and (b) organized a website mass-deletion campaign for all her competitors in the area, both here on HA, went over the line (and hints at legal liability for HA).

There was one day when NYCE said he was going to start banning people who used the word in question (I thought it was a good idea), and tsntx made sure to torpedo that asap.

Obviously I'm not a mod and the forum isn't run remotely how I'd do it, but hey, you asked.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Shouldn't the guys crying in this thread be doing something more productive like serving tea and dusting the mantelpiece?

Jennifer Justice is a bitch, but an amusing one at times. End of story.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    lol at the poll
    Yeah. One more lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    When I was growing up I was called a fag and harrased every day of my school life, and it had a deep impact on me emotionally at the time. Obviously I overcame that, but as we all know, people who do things like that- who like to bully, insult, or gossip visciously are usually those who are very unhappy and bitter in their own lives.
    I think Allanah has hit the nail on the head with this one and I think her statement hits close home to Jennifer; VERY close. Its funny how two people can go through somewhat similar circumstances and subsequently end up coming out so much different. The Yin and Yang of life, I suppose. Thanks once again for your wisdom Allanah

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Ban her 4 what?
    Listen she HASNT yet finished calling every guy on this forum a fag yet you could AT LEAST wait for that.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

I think banning anyone who isnt disrupting the forum for everyone is fucking lame!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

That's a subjective statement

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!