Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I need help about a serious problem that i have

Last edited by Clind; 07-10-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Last edited by Clind; 07-10-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Veteran Poster

How can you be with someone if you are not attracted to them? Do you truly believe that after she goes through this painful process you will be attracted to her? Will she still want to be with you?

What about forgetting about it and letting her go? There are many guys with hirsuite fetishes that would love to get down.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    How can you be with someone if you are not attracted to them? Do you truly believe that after she goes through this painful process you will be attracted to her? Will she still want to be with you?
    He doesn't like too much hair on his girls body; I don't think he said, that he isn't attracted to her sec.

Some analogy: I've dated lots of Brasileñas in the past, (actually, I still do) and you prob know how sexy most of these girls are.
    But I think you wud agree, that you would like these girls even more if they would have silk smooth skin (what most of them normally dont have). I mean, nobody says, eu gosto muito do seu cara eludo to his gf (I hope). Maybe his gf is one of those hot Brasileñas too?- just a thought.

oh yeah, and Clind, dont apologize about your English skills. (Its not the first time you apologize for it.) Fuck that. If the comments made by others about your English grammar bother you so much, then just write down the location where ur @ or where you were born. It's as simple as that!

Good luck.