Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I need help about a serious problem that i have

Last edited by Clind; 07-03-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Last edited by Clind; 07-03-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Professional Poster

You got the hair removal option by laser but that's very expensive. I'm not sure how the prices are in the US. In Holland it's not cheap.

Last edited by Clind; 07-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Last edited by Clind; 07-10-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Clind -- One other thing you may wish to consider: if you help her financially, do it without any strings attached; ie., be ready for her to move-on and leave you. You won't own her no matter how much money you sink into this.

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune
    Clind -- One other thing you may wish to consider: if you help her financially, do it without any strings attached; ie., be ready for her to move-on and leave you. You won't own her no matter how much money you sink into this.
    I would not invest in hairy chicks.

Default Re: I need help about a serious problem that i have

Quote Originally Posted by Clind
    hello to everyone i want to share a very important matter for me and ask for info and advise about the problem.
    I m with a girlfriend and is a person that i really want to be with, the problem is that she has a lot of hair in her body , so we deside to go for hair removal , and i would like to ask all you people:
    First I'll ask the obvious, assuming she is trans- is she on hrt? how long has she been on it? It -should cut down on the body hair but it will take time.

- how much is it going to cost? (back , chest ,bailey,and also bikini and bottom areas) .
    Depends on what you have done, she'd have to find an electrolst and get an estimate (lol, sounds like a car repair). How much hair are we talking btw?

-also how much is it going to last?(for ever , for one year ?)
    I usually start an argument with this one but, the older laser systems do not last forever and no matter what you do, its going to be a slow process requiring touchups. I wouldn't even expect it to be gone, as in forever, in a year. Electro will take longer than laser but not everyone can use laser (hair color + skin color can play a role).

-is it safe?
    Sure, but if the technician doesn't know what they're doing, electro can cause scaring. Not sure if laser can. Either can/will cause the skin to be red and/or break out after each session.

- the wax method has permanant solution?
    What would make you think waxing would work? Waxing doesn't do anything. All it does is pull the hair out, it will grow back.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Are you sure it's a woman and not a bear?
    Remember what happened last time!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Remember don't ever laser the tail or the paws.