who cares if it A causes B?
    how bout avoiding both by wrapping it up

Insert Witty One Liner Here
    Faves:

Junior Poster

Default Re: This is for vietboy

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    vietboy is an uneducated, scared,lonely pseudo-intellectual wanna be chinese boy. a pathetic excuse for a live human being. pwning his sorry ass isnt much of an accomplishement, but seeing that turd wiped across the boards does amuse me, yet again
    if it hasnt happened yet, bravebeeotch will be washing viet "IWISHIWASCHINESE"boys balls and running to protect the only donkey who agrees with him ( or even replies to him)
    Now, now TgirlCumDrinker. Leave me out of this. And you know, between the two of us, you are the one here who washes tgirl gonads...with his mouth. Now be a good boy and go drain the nearest cock of its semen.

is that supposed to be a putdown? a guy who sucks tgirl cocks on a tgirl messege board? so youre advertising to all the tgirls on here you DONT SUCK thier cocks? nice job, moron. No wonder they arent lining up to go out with you, loser. Go suck viet:iwishiwaschinese;boys tiny lil peepee after you wash his balls, im sure you can handle his lil load lol. beeotch

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.