Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

LOL this thread is hillarious. Black people whine about anything. I guess they just aren't used to politics, all these character issues they're bringing into question is pretty standard practice, leave it to the blacks to equate standard treatment to racism. Wish I had something I could blame all my problems on!

Rookie Poster

Yes I did notice the highlight but didn't think that could possibly be conceived as ignorant. Go figure. I remember back when Obama got nominated and one of the first things the newsmedia, Fox in particular picked up on after he refused to wear a stupid flag was - Is he black enough? I ignored it at the time because I wasn't aware of whom he had picked as his advisors, nor was I aware of the cash funneled into his campaign was all from big business. Not once did I think it was a race issue, him being mixed race and therefor not black enough. And with how politically correct the media is these days, you can't seriously think it was anything else than - Is he black enough because he didn't grow up in a lower class household.

Junior Poster

no I think he's not black enough cause he was raised by whitey

Quote Originally Posted by MrShow52
    no I think he's not black enough cause he was raised by whitey
    Wow a black man making comments like your initial one? Surprising to say the least. But do your thing my brotha.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Junior Poster

it does not matter who win the country is not going to change it will never NEVER be the way it use to be the usa where everybody want to live the american dream WHITE, BLACK, BROWN OR BLUE it will not change poor people die it does not matter ur color, no health insurance have u ever been to a general hospital, people losing jobs, lay off this is the real america nobody care nothing changes, is sad but true if obama win do u think he will be able to change this usa to be honest i dont think he will he may be a good man but i dont think he will be able to do it or mc cain i dont think he can they all want the best but is america who can change, black people want to treated better because they where slaves, hispanish want to be treated better because they do labor work, white people are afraid to lose power ??, u know what be happy u are in a country where u cant even speak ur mind where u can be free and say what u think be happy people complain, cry and leave their hope in one man thas not how changes will happen. united we stand

Junior Poster

LOL this thread is hillarious. Black people whine about anything. I guess they just aren't used to politics, all these character issues they're bringing into question is pretty standard practice, leave it to the blacks to equate standard treatment to racism. Wish I had something I could blame all my problems on!
    You're an idiot! I always find it ironic and confusing, when someone can make a racist comment and say that same race is always whining about racism in the same sentence. Go into AOL and Youtube threads and this asisine logic is rampant among all races, some more than others.

Anyway, you have a white women get up and say "I'm scared, he's an Arab". How is that not racism Mr.Show52? Forget for a minute what dagreat said in his initial post (which I agree with) and assume these McCain supporters meant what they said thru and thru. It's still anti-Muslim, anti-Arab bias versus anti-Black bias, so how is it not racism? Also, how is this a "problem" Blacks are blaming Whites for, when Obama is leading in the polls? You're confusing an social observation, with someone shifting the blame, while trying to deflect personal responsibility. People tried to say Barack was playing the race card, earlier in the campaign and criticized him for his comments. Yet, now that the McCain/Palin ticket has gotten desperate in the final hour, they have manifested the fearmongering that Barack spoke of. To McCain's credit, he did correct the woman, but he let the genie out the lamp already and still allows his campaign to engage in fearmongering, while trying to act like he's removed from it.

Quoting Barack, "Stop putting lipstick on a pig" Mr.Show52.

Junior Poster

I saw a bumper sticker that said "Vote for McCain. He's not an Islamic Terrorist."

Geez, talk about your wild distortions and your hatred. It looks like it's out there, but I'm pretty sure such "haterade" is in dwindling supply and the issue of race is becoming less important as time goes by. Still, I can understand it's difficult to be patient if you've been on the receiving end.

FWIW, I'm an Obama supporter and have been in the primaries too. My comment about how we could call him white was just to shake things up -- like what difference does it make ? But I guess I'm not very good at expressing myself in print ... plus I live in an ivory tower ...

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    "You guys don't remember back in 1964 when they tried to discredit Barry Goldwater by saying he was somehow half Jewish. (he wasn't, just had a Jew name)
    45 years later, its Muslim that seems to be the hate label of choice
    will we ever learn?"

What so fucked up about Muslims being the hated group de jour is that Jews are the number 1 propagators of the hatred for Muslims right now.
    sad but true.
    you must have overheard the election talk at my family's house for the Jewish holiday dinner

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

what are you smokin holy fuck it was macain and palan that braught it up not the black all white ignorant fucks who think there better then blacks but there not they were just taught that from there fucked up parents and grandparents i cant wait till these old fucks die off so the next generation fades this racism bullshit once and forever period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    I saw a bumper sticker that said "Vote for McCain. He's not an Islamic Terrorist."

Geez, talk about your wild distortions and your hatred. It looks like it's out there, but I'm pretty sure such "haterade" is in dwindling supply and the issue of race is becoming less important as time goes by. Still, I can understand it's difficult to be patient if you've been on the receiving end.

FWIW, I'm an Obama supporter and have been in the primaries too. My comment about how we could call him white was just to shake things up -- like what difference does it make ? But I guess I'm not very good at expressing myself in print ... plus I live in an ivory tower ...
    Ok I get it. It's hard to read into things like that through text at times.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip