Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeHere
    Awesome! And good luck! Really, I used to hike the AT a lot (never through-hiked, though it's still one of my dreams), and pushing more than 20 a day hurts for a baby like me, ha.

Where's this hike going to be?
    Wisconsin country side (Stevens Point)
    beautiful up there, take lots of pics on your rest stops

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

sounds like a lot of fun

Junior Poster

1 mile every 15 mins is a good pace off road hiking

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Junior Poster

Not too familiar with Stevens Point area but I mostly grew up on a 170 acre farm in rural Crawford county and then LaCrosse, so pretty familiar with those areas. Sounds like a nice outdoors weekend.

Veteran Poster

Ouch, can't imagine doing that kind of push. I always thought 20 miles was a good push for most folks on foot in a day, 40+ is scary.

Wisconsin is very pretty sometimes, though April is a bit early, still kinda cold and wet... lots of fog at night that time of year, would be afraid of catching a chill. Did that mountain climbing in upstate new york once... sucked.

My weak knee twinges for ya... good luck on getting into shape, keep us updated. You seem in fair shape from the photos... do you really need to lose much weight?

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    Ouch, can't imagine doing that kind of push. I always thought 20 miles was a good push for most folks on foot in a day, 40+ is scary.

Wisconsin is very pretty sometimes, though April is a bit early, still kinda cold and wet... lots of fog at night that time of year, would be afraid of catching a chill. Did that mountain climbing in upstate new york once... sucked.

My weak knee twinges for ya... good luck on getting into shape, keep us updated. You seem in fair shape from the photos... do you really need to lose much weight?

Sean
    My goal is to lose 30lbs. .

I did run over 4miles today. Very sore and in bed (naked) alone

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

I'd love to give you a nice massage to relax those aching muscles. I have nice strong hands. Oh yeah, I have a couple of tattoos. No Harley though, sorry.

Junior Poster

I did the Nijmegen competition, 2 yrs in a row in, when I was in Germany....It's the same type of march, as a team, up and down the hills in Holland...lots of motrin and moleskin.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beavisimo
    I'd love to give you a nice massage to relax those aching muscles. I have nice strong hands. Oh yeah, I have a couple of tattoos. No Harley though, sorry.
    Aww that would feel so good

You should get a bike. I love going for rides on Harleys, holding unto a guys waist, reaching around grabbing his cock , kissing his neck, my breasts pressed against his back and on a vibrating bike. Makes for some wild sex afterwards.

Harleys with monkey bars are sweet looking

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    What's it for?
    Just for me, and challange of it... You wanna go with me

edit.... Also to get in shape and lose weight
    My goal is to lose 30lbs. .
    Wouldn't be a lot more convenient if you wud just go to ur local golds gym? (considering the goal you've set for yourself: lose weight)? Or is going to a gym a no no for a tg (just curious)? I think it would be a lot easier and faster to shred some of that fat w/ the equipment they got @ those gyms.