Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast

Default Re: An Oldie But A Goodie

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    @Phobun....

Is that supposed to be funny? Can you ever not be a Dick?
    Do you not like dick?

BTW, about your new login, Aisha... she is said to have been Mohammed's favorite wife, whom he married in 622 when she was 6 years old and he was in his 50's. Is it really true that Mohammed consumated the marriage when she was only 9 years old and still played with toys? If so, he must have been a cruel man.

Professional Poster

cant believe people still respond to trolling posts like this one.

Professional Poster asianphoenixx's Avatar

ha..ha....i like this thread..and some of you guys are hawt :P !!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    A World Class Companion
    www.tia-phoenixx.com

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    @Phobun....

Do you not like dick?

BTW, about your new login, Aisha... she is said to have been Mohammed's favorite wife, whom he married in 622 when she was 6 years old and he was in his 50's. Is it really true that Mohammed consumated the marriage when she was only 9 years old and still played with toys? If so, he must have been a cruel man.
    Almost right. Records from back then (with about 100-200 years of when Arthur is said to have ruled England) are a bit sketchy on exact dates. She was 9-10 when she married muhammad who was about 50 give or take. However there is proof, the best we can have about such a thing, that Muhammad was not cruel to her at all.

Here is the whole story. In Arabia at that time someone much older marrying a much younger person was not uncommon. Not just men marrying much younger women/girls... but much older women marrying much much younger men. Muhammad for example. The records are sketchy on this part but Kadijah, Muhammad's first wife, was according to most hadith 40 years old when he married her when he was 25. They were married for 25 years until she died naturally. That is how we know Muhammad was at least 50 when he married Aisha, a few years latter.

The best source on Aisha's marriage to Muhammad would be Aisha herself.

The following are all from Sunan Abu Dawud Book 41*

Book 41, Number 4915:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.
    To understand that one. So she was 6 or 7 when betrothed and a few years latter they took up cohabitation. A few years latter she was 9 or 10... that is if we take "a few" to mean at least three. Some claim it means as much as six years. The only facts we have are that when muhammad was just a resident of Mecca they were betrohed. The first chance they would have had would have been after the muslims left Mecca. Muhammad was made Mayor/ruler of Medina (by popular consent not conquest.)

It was common practice at the time, and place, to betroth children into marriage to whoever the parent's saw fit. Then at some much latter date they would marry. Some cultures, south and east Asian still prefer this. Also cohabitation does not have to mean sex, but the way she says she acted tells of a sort of immature understanding of what could happen.

How about how he treated her...

#4910 Narrated by Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her.

He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.
    Which does not sound cruel to me. Though it is interesting... she was young enough to be interested in dolls (but some adult women are doll collectors even now) yet old enough to have stored them away? Yet where they could be seen if the door was open. Like a stuffed animal in a closet. The expedition to kaybar would have happend in about 629 Married at 629-622 is 7 years. So she was either 13 or 14 years old when that happened. Some websites try to argue her playing with dolls indicates she was prepubescent... that assumes her whole life only lasted a year, and the doll story only happend directly after they were married?

[i]Then there is the fact that Aisha instead of being a waif who was sexually abused and destroyed by a dirty old arab... Was a politically powerful woman into her latter years.[/i] After Muhammad died there were disputes over who would lead. Her father Abu Bakr was the first Caliph, or successor to Muhammad, and I believe under him Persia was conqured. She lead a large army into battle, as it's general, in the first fitna (muslim civil war.) Her army was defeated however, she lived to be about 60. This is known as the battle of the Camel or the Battle of Basrah. She was not killed in the battle. In the following battle that followed Shia and Suni were well and truly split. Oh and her recollections of the Quranic revleations, which occurred many times in the presence only of Muhammad and his wives, and close associates, make up most of the Quran. Stories from her like the above hadith make up most of the record that the suna comes from... thus giving sunni islam it's name.

Try as I might I could not think of a more powerful muslim female name. Though my legal name shall remain my legal name...who still calls Cassius Clay by that name?

*You will also notice that the hadith's I have brought up here in the past regarding being transgender and Muslim were also narrated largely by Aisha. In one place the word mukhanath is translated hermaphrodite, in the other eunuch. From taking a course in arabic literature and bringing this up with the instructor I can affirm to you that even modern muslim arabs use the word to mean transsexual/transgender/sissy etc. People just like us were among Muhammads first and most devoted followers. Yet non trans followers still harboured hate, even then, even as Muhammad himself taught them not to hate us. Only condemning the erotic songs and dances they would do for money...precisely because of that hate preventing most from having a more normal career. Not much has changed eh. That said I experience more Islamophobia from LGBTA people than I do homophobia/transphobia from muslims who I either tell or who clock me.

Brendaqg is back

Professional Poster

Some of you girls are hot too, but cmon lol!!!

Rookie Poster

REBOOT

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBilly
    Not the greatest of pictures, but here I am, been meaning to do this for a while.
    Don't be so modest you look like Ben Affleck.

Brendaqg is back

I think you'd do better if you actually tried to get yourself laid instead of randomly posting pictures hoping someone bites.

Be a little kinder to those blue balls and get out there and do some work. It's not rocket science. T-girls are just as horny as you. Go for it.

Good luck.

"That's what i thought you said."

So many hot guys look at this forum. Each at least as fuckable as the last.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalNick
    An oldie but a goodie...
    Can I use your body to massage my boobies?

@Phobun....

thanks for the support and concern AishaX, ive noticed also that post seems not to be very nice

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBilly
    Not the greatest of pictures, but here I am, been meaning to do this for a while.

It looks like your all ready to teabag your lady.
    Open wide!

Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    where are the hot guys picturessssssssssssssssssssss

I think you're confused. This is a thread for limp dicks.