Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I think it was John Stewart who said that Obama should have picked Bill Richardson as his VP. None of those racist extremists are gonna assassinate the first black president, if it would result in the first mexican president!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    OK
    Please listen again...CLOSELY.
    I dont care if you vote for McCain or the devil himself.
    What I was saying is SOME shady white folk who make comments and then sort of have an evil laugh at the notion of Obama being killed.
    Thats what I said.

Its funny because SOME(not all thank god) white folks would rather sink with the ship than see a black man succeed and help there sorry ass.
    People are REALLY suffering under Bush and McCain would be more of the same.
    The fact that some white people find the notion of Obama being killed titillating and SPEAKING it is what gets to me.
    You know people could support McCain and it doesn't necessarily make it a black/white issue. I have to be honest that the overall tone of your posts in this thread comes off to me as being racist. Imagine if I posted something like "Look at them black folk, some (not all thank God) look at me like they want to rob me and shit", lol you'd be up in arms.

If you don't want to be defined by the color of your skin then I suggest you stop doing that same exact thing to other people. Obama is a bright and articulate person, but I don't personally give a shit what "color" he is. Treat people as individuals, it's the first step in getting them to do the same for you.

I'm sick of you people, saying that Blacks are only voting for Obama because he is Black. Black voted way over 90% in 2004 for John Kerry, who is White. What is it about that that you cannot understand. Republicans have not done much for Black in a very long time. Reagan had his "trickle down theory" of economics. You know what trickles down? Piss. In addition Blacks make up a higher percentage of the Armed Forces, and are dying in these wars that Republicans think of. Black females make up over half of the females in our Armed Services.

It may be none of the above for you, but one of the above will become president. One of the above's political party got us into war under a false pretext, saying it was for self defense and it was not. None of the above, people like you, say that it is ok to let them get away with murder, not just American lives, but innocent people in a country we claiming to be helping. But meanwhile we are trying to secure the rights their oil fields.

The other thing about the Republican party is that their philosophy has been to let big business do what ever they want to make profits. Meanwhile the those business sent our jobs overseas, and are constantly thinking of new ways to add penalties to their services which exploit those least able to pay their bills, the poor. A large percenatge of the money in my community is going out for penalties, not accumulating any goods, just going straight to the company coffers.

So you think that Black people are voting for Obama becuase he is Black? The real reason is: WE ARE TIRED OF SMELLING LIKE PISS!

I'm voting for Obama and I'm a racist (according to mr haze and walker)

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Saying all black people vote strictly on race is pretty idiotic.

Junior Poster

Well, the fact is, "black" is not a race. It's what country that you had derived from. Africa, Haiti, Cuba, Europe, and etc.

Junior Poster

Solitary Brother is absolutely right, I have heard several whites say Obama will get killed in office, and then chuckle. I'm a white guy who is voting for the Dems. How could I sleep at night knowing that I voted for someone that keeps the troops in harms way, ( more American men and women getting killed or mamed for life ). And for the people who don't vote for Obama because he's black, well he's only half black, he's also half white, and he's 100% American.

live and let live.

Gold Poster

Rookie Poster

in response, to yodajazz, most infantry men are white and latino. While their blacks make up a large part of the armed forces, most have non-fighting MOS.

peace is a lie, there is only passion, through passion, I gain strength, through strength, I gain
    power, through power, I gain victory, through victory, my chains are broken

Professional Poster

I'm predicting a blowout for Obama. After McCain and Palin continously looking like loonies, only loonies will be voting for them.

Now what happens after Obama is in office is anybody's guess. But my next prediction will be that Obama will be a scapegoat. Nevermind we just spent 700 billion for Wall street to have spa treatments.

There won't be any assassination attempts except by the media.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips