Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default White folks who try it(another rant of mine)

Have any of you gotten negative feedback/hateration(Sexy Jade term credit noted) from white people you work with or come in contact with about Obama?
    What I mean is comments about him being killed?
    Im sensing some bitterness out there by SOME(not all thank god) tired ass white folk and they are really starting to try it.
    I KEEP getting comments and a tone that makes me think these people want him to get killed.
    Whats fucked up is I cant say anything at work back because it could be deemed making a threat and I would be fired.
    Im not the most liberal black guy in the world I am a former republican turned independent but some of these comments i keep getting and all this media HATERATION on Obama is sickening.
    As a black american I am VERY proud of Barrack Obama but more than that all RACES AND CREEDS should embrace this man because his is not an idiot like the guy in there now!

Im just wondering how you all feel about this.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Well, I'm a white guy who will be voting for Obama, and I know white people on both sides. I know folks who like Obama so much they aren't even willing to accept the possibility that he might very well lose, and I know folks who think voting for Obama is basically the same as voting for Osama Bin Laden.

While there are white people who might want to kill him if he gets elected, I think they recognize that killing him would be a bad move politically. They'll get their revenge in the midterm elections in 2010. Everyone with a "D" after their name will get swept out of office just like in 1994.

But personally, even though I'm voting for Obama, I think McCain will be the next president. The Democrats are counting on winning Ohio and Florida, and history has proven that the Democrats won't get those electoral votes even if they win the popular vote; the GOP will just finesse the numbers until McCain comes out on top.

Rookie Poster

This is funny. Let me say first if you are offended by what I'm about to say, I'm sorry.

Here we go:
    I find it funny that people say white people voting against a black/female(back when hilary was in the mix) candidate. I find it funny because the people saying this are in fact racist because they are also drawing a distinction between race/sex/creed/whathaveyou.

FUNNY LITTLE THINGY HERE:
    You ever meet some guy that says "I'm not racist, I have a black friend."
    Does that mean I'm not racist if I like black/asian/hispanic shemales?
    I just thought someone else might think this is funny.

Insert Witty One Liner Here
    Faves:

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Ummm.... I think you mean Al-Jazeera, and that's a news organization in the Middle East. Al-Qaeda is the terrorist group. To my knowledge Al-Qaeda hasn't endorsed a candidate.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaint
    This is funny. Let me say first if you are offended by what I'm about to say, I'm sorry.

Here we go:
    I find it funny that people say white people voting against a black/female(back when hilary was in the mix) candidate. I find it funny because the people saying this are in fact racist because they are also drawing a distinction between race/sex/creed/whathaveyou.

Also I'm voting for McCain because I find it weird to vote for a candidate that Al-Jasir (the terrorist group) publicly supports. Well thats my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right but I just wanted to throw it out there.

FUNNY LITTLE THINGY HERE:
    You ever meet some guy that says "I'm not racist, I have a black friend."
    Does that mean I'm not racist if I like black/asian/hispanic shemales?
    I just thought someone else might think this is funny.
    so the reason you are voting for Mccain is simply cuz al jazeer is supporting Obama. Seriously, do us all a favor and simply don't vote. You, obviously don't care that Mccain will continue the same policies as Bush and don't care if more people in this nation suffer economically. If al jazeer says it then that's enough to make your decision. VERY SAD!!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

well

in my group of friends, Im usually the one saying somethings gonna happen. But then again, I think if things can go wrong, they usually do.
    Chances are, it wont be a KKK, confederate flag waving fanatic thatll do something. It'll be someone you wont expect.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    well

in my group of friends, Im usually the one saying somethings gonna happen. But then again, I think if things can go wrong, they usually do.
    Chances are, it wont be a KKK, confederate flag waving fanatic thatll do something. It'll be someone you wont expect.
    I hope not. We don't need another martyr.

The Secret Service will have him locked up tighter than a drum, IMO.

Alright Then.

Gold Poster

Default Re: White folks who try it(another rant of mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Have any of you gotten negative feedback/hateration(Sexy Jade term credit noted) from white people you work with or come in contact with about Obama?
    What I mean is comments about him being killed?
    Im sensing some bitterness out there by SOME(not all thank god) tired ass white folk and they are really starting to try it.
    I KEEP getting comments and a tone that makes me think these people want him to get killed.
    Whats fucked up is I cant say anything at work back because it could be deemed making a threat and I would be fired.
    Im not the most liberal black guy in the world I am a former republican turned independent but some of these comments i keep getting and all this media HATERATION on Obama is sickening.
    As a black american I am VERY proud of Barrack Obama but more than that all RACES AND CREEDS should embrace this man because his is not an idiot like the guy in there now!

Im just wondering how you all feel about this.

I don't like how you are using them phrase "white folk" why not just use crazy ass right wing mccain supporters because god knows mccain doesn't have any crazy ass black right wing supporters***cough****larry elder***cough****micheal steele.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Hilary didn't conceived or even acknowledge that we should focus on the general election it just seemed like the same rhetoric.
    (Guffaw!!!) ... You can't make this stuff up. You just can't. Oh my god. LOL!!!

Whomever gets elected hopefully they are strong on border control.
    Go to following thread:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=90

In case there is one -- ONE -- person in this forum who by now hasn't witnessed Legend's stupidity, ignorance, cowardice, utter hypocrisy, and bigotry on a consistent basis, here is how he responded to me back on June 3td after I laughed at the fact that he didn't know the difference between "conceived" and "CONCEDE".

Legend claimed that his bigotry was part of the discussion at the time. He is actually so stupid, to think that posters in here don't have the ability to scroll back and see for themselves that race or border control was not an issue at the time with me or with anyone when he responded with that image and his idiotic comment. Race or ethnicity was not part of the discussion at the time, and yet he somehow introduced it in the worst way possible -- he explicitly implied I was a wetback by marrying my quote with the following picture.

It is rich, if not outright pathetic witnessing this forum's village idiot try to inject his views, or criticize anyone, about race, sycophancy, or ignorance to anyone on any level.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

OK
    Please listen again...CLOSELY.
    I dont care if you vote for McCain or the devil himself.
    What I was saying is SOME shady white folk who make comments and then sort of have an evil laugh at the notion of Obama being killed.
    Thats what I said.

Its funny because SOME(not all thank god) white folks would rather sink with the ship than see a black man succeed and help there sorry ass.
    People are REALLY suffering under Bush and McCain would be more of the same.
    The fact that some white people find the notion of Obama being killed titillating and SPEAKING it is what gets to me.