Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default X-tra sauce's at McDonalds will cost yah 20 cents each

Due to unnessary waste with condiments and to keep their prices down.

McDonalds will only give

4 piece chicken tenders 1 free
    6 piece 2 free
    10 piece 3 free
    20 piece 4 free

Anything additional sauces, including ketchups, etc will be a 20cent charge per packet

This is going on in Milwaukee.

Is this happening anywhere else?

What's next napkins and salt?

If you don't ask for these at the register or drive thru. You will not get them put in bag as it is.

Should we expect other fast food chains/restaurants to follow this practice soon?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

...It has been happening around here for a long time...

... it also happens at burger king...

Junior Poster

In florida they are free

Quote Originally Posted by ducktales
    In florida they are free
    For now they are free.

I should not have to pay for xtra sauces to destroy my figure. Bastards

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

As far back as I can recall they have been doing this. When you get a salad at Wawa you get a pack of dressing (Which is a rather generous size) at no additional charge, but a second one is something like thirty-five cents. As most people make due with the first packet, it's never been an issue and it cuts down on how piggy people waste the stuff or make 'tomato soup' with the free ketchup and hot water for tea.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    As far back as I can recall they have been doing this. When you get a salad at Wawa you get a pack of dressing (Which is a rather generous size) at no additional charge, but a second one is something like thirty-five cents. As most people make due with the first packet, it's never been an issue and it cuts down on how piggy people waste the stuff or make 'tomato soup' with the free ketchup and hot water for tea.
    Its also a sign of the economy takin a nose dive.

I'm more peeved that they purposely won't add napkins to your offer unless requested

damn thats retarded. probably cuz of people like me though i always ask for like 5 extra and end up only using 1

wendy's always does that shit though, no ketchup or napkins or anything unless you ask

X-tra sauce's at McDonalds will cost yah 20 cents each?Now i know that the situation of the economy is really serious.

j/k

Veteran Poster

Default Re: X-tra sauce's at McDonalds will cost yah 20 cents each

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

Anything additional sauces, including ketchups, etc will be a 20cent charge per packet

Is this happening anywhere else?

What's next napkins and salt?

If you don't ask for these at the register or drive thru. You will not get them put in bag as it is.
    Never been to Europe and/or Asia, huh?

If you go to mcdonalds in european countries you have to pay extra for almost everything!
    Last year in Amsterdam, I had to pay, like, $1 for bbq sauce and 90 cents for ketchup. And after I finished my big mac etc, I had to pay $1.50 to take a leak!

BTW: In Indonesia I also had to pay for the napkins (5 cents for 2).

Rookie Poster

"Just give me a Royale with cheese"

Vincent Vega