Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976

According to republican's calling her inexperienced is sexist. People in glass houses.........
    LOL you got that right, but it okay cause she's dam hot for her age. Which is the reason I am voting for McCain. Yes I know thats some dumb shit. But hey, once the arabs get a look how hot are VP is, we can demand anything, oil at penny prices...LOL
    Wow, just wow is all I can say to that one. I'm gonna assume you are kidding.
    Yea I am, not about the hot part through

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenguinea
    i cant understand the people that say that Palin is too inexperienced to be president if something happened to McCain. Obama isnt any more experinced than her.
    Obama began his career serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago. He was a consultant for the Gamaliel Foundation. He entered Harvard Law and became president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review. He worked for Sidley and Austin and also for Hopkins and Sutter. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, one of the most prestigious law schools on the planet. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years. He joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland and first as an associate and later of council. He served on the board of directors of Woods Fund of Chicago and the board of directors of Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. He was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996 (12 years ago). He took part in Illinois ethics legislation, tax reform, welfare reform. He was chairman of the Illinois Senate's Health and Human Services Committee. In 2004 he was elected to the United States Senate. From that point on his career is rather well advertised: his opposition to the Iraqi War and his stand against the erosion of American freedoms.

The point is Obama is neither inexperienced nor an idiot. Now I will grant that vast experience isn’t necessary for the job of president. Some experience helps ( more importantly, one has to demonstrate the capacity to learn from one’s experiences. This is where McCain has failed over and over again). What we’ve seen demonstrated over the course of the last eight years that a modicum of intelligence is absolutely essential.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

According to republican's calling her inexperienced is sexist. People in glass houses.........
    LOL you got that right, but it okay cause she's dam hot for her age. Which is the reason I am voting for McCain. Yes I know thats some dumb shit. But hey, once the arabs get a look how hot are VP is, we can demand anything, oil at penny prices...LOL
    Wow, just wow is all I can say to that one. I'm gonna assume you are kidding.
    Yea I am, not about the hot part through
    The fact that she is so dumb does my head in and I can't see past it. Besides, I live in Southern Cal where there are tons of hot ass soccer moms all over the place.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    i cant understand the people that say that Palin is too inexperienced to be president if something happened to McCain. Obama isnt any more experinced than her.
    Obama began his career serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago. He was a consultant for the Gamaliel Foundation. He entered Harvard Law and became president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review. He worked for Sidley and Austin and also for Hopkins and Sutter. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, one of the most prestigious law schools on the planet. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years. He joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland and first as an associate and later of council. He served on the board of directors of Woods Fund of Chicago and the board of directors of Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. He was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996 (12 years ago). He took part in Illinois ethics legislation, tax reform, welfare reform. He was chairman of the Illinois Senate's Health and Human Services Committee. In 2004 he was elected to the United States Senate. From that point on his career is rather well advertised: his opposition to the Iraqi War and his stand against the erosion of American freedoms.

The point is Obama is neither inexperienced nor an idiot. Now I will grant that vast experience isn’t necessary for the job of president. Some experience helps ( more importantly, one has to demonstrate the capacity to learn from one’s experiences. This is where McCain has failed over and over again). What we’ve seen demonstrated over the course of the last eight years that a modicum of intelligence is absolutely essential.
    Apparently the fact that he is well educated makes him an elitist.

I keep noticing anti-Obama people mentioning his middle name as if it has any relavence.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I keep noticing anti-Obama people mentioning his middle name as if it has any relavence.

Its all some right wing conspiracy to somehow convince people he is a terrorist,at some of the palin and mccain rallies you have people yelling out "terrorist" and kill him".

Yeah, but if at any time they were going to do that it should have been very early on. At this point I think most people realize they're just grasping at straws.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Dont be a hater, Vote for Nader
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ng08bt_134w_lg_182.gif 
Views:	220 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	202451  

Quote Originally Posted by trish

Yeah, and what good is all this in light of the fact he has now clearly sold his soul to the corporatocracy. The U.S. Constitution that he once taught, he now could care less about. They both are puppets and two sides of the same coin

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster