Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Ladyboy Moo meet

Friends,

I'll be in Bangkok in next few days. I want to spend a night with Ladyboy Moo while I am there.

I've searched for the information elsewhere on the Internet and only information I could get that she is working for Obsession bar in Bangkok.

Please help me locate her exactly, so that I could turn my dream into reality. This is my first visit to this country, hence any helpful tips are also welcome.

Thanking you in advance.
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06_481.jpg 
Views:	5823 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	202294  

I LOVE HUNGANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

She does look gorgeous, I could cuddle up to her all night.

Junior Poster

WOW i hope you can find her shes hot

good luck, and try not to catch one of those STDs that she is probably carrying

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

she prob still works @ a katooey club called temptations (second floor of nana plaza/downtown BKK) price for "fucky fucky" is still only about 1300 THB ($40 USD) for an entire night, playboy! On any given night there are about 20 champs in the club trying to pick your pocket or ask ya for an extra large beer so, keep that in mind! And.... el nino is right, lots and lots of katooeys have std's and/or HIV or whateva, cause a lot of them are indeed fucking bare back ( for the extra $$$$ or cause they're horny for ya) .....but, even if you're horny.... bla bla bla, neva mind, do what you feel is right....

anyways, they're open from 8pm- 2 am ( dont think that has changed).

...and remember, I wanna read a review from ya on this web- site, okay? ...and add some pics too, will ya ( rate for this "extra option" 'll cost ya only a whopping $5 extra).

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=5

mrbig

Rookie Poster

I don't know where you got your information from mrbig,but it is totally wrong.
    Moo works as freelancer on Walking Street, Pattaya.She mostly can be found in and around Jenny Star bar.Chances of a long time with her are slim,as she can have many short times in any evening.I do however recommend gining her a go,as she is extremely hot.

Oh,and having been in Temptations many times,i have never come across any pickpockets,mrbig.Perhaps you should actually base your advice on experience,and not bullshit.

A friend in need is a f**king pest!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by badpress
    I don't know where you got your information from mrbig,but it is totally wrong.
    Moo works as freelancer on Walking Street, Pattaya.She mostly can be found in and around Jenny Star bar.Chances of a long time with her are slim,as she can have many short times in any evening.I do however recommend gining her a go,as she is extremely hot.

Oh,and having been in Temptations many times,i have never come across any pickpockets,mrbig.Perhaps you should actually base your advice on experience,and not bullshit.
    Listen paddy, MY wallet was stolen out of my bag and it happened @ that bar. I told the mamasan about it and within a few minutes, she came back with my wallet, although 50 bucks were still missing. So, what the fuck are you talking about, Micky?
    Moo told me last year, that she worked at that bar. Why would she lie about it, you dumb shit.

http://www.justtrannies.com/ladyboy-...ladyboy-moo-2/

Rookie Poster

Ohh my lord! All the insults about irish people.Take it your a native american then, fuckwad!
    So mamasan returned your wallet and you also met Moo who told you she worked Temptations last year.
    Is the same time last year that she was working in Club 131,or perhaps you met in the monkeyhouse.
    Listen cock for brains,go to Thailand and stop dreaming about it.You really put me in mind of someone who has never left his own city,never mind travelled the world.Do you even know where Thailand is,or would that be beyond your level of intelligence.

A friend in need is a f**king pest!

Jesus Mr big , you are unique , the first American who doesn't want to be Irish .

Moo has never worked in Temptations , she did briefly work at Cascade in Nana, but is Pattaya based , still maybe you were to busy protecting your handbag from the pickpockets to hear her properly .

my...my.....play nice or you'll have to go to bed with no dinner.