Junior Poster

Default "Kill him!" Palin supporter says of Obama at rally

This is starting to get really ugly, dangerously ugly. I fear for the violence as America enters the Very Great Depression. Can we please not go down this road?

"Kill him!", Palin supporter says of Obama in her presence. She says nothing.

On the heels of a McCain supporter yelling that Obama was a "terrorist" today - and McCain said nothing in response to admonish the supporter - the Washington Post reports (via ThinkProgress) that a Palin supporter at one of her rallies today yelled for Obama to be assassinated after Palin, again, told the lie that some of Obama's best friends are terrorists:

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Palin went on to say that "Obama held one of the first meetings of his political career in Bill Ayers's living room, and they've worked together on various projects in Chicago."

Palin went on?

Just like she did when speakers at her church said that terrorist attacks against Israelis were "God's judgment" for Jews having the audacity not to embrace Christianity. Just like she did when a visiting witch doctor at her church lamented the fact that, as he claimed, Jews control the banking industry and that's why Wall Street is so corrupt. Not a word from Sarah Palin when her supporters talk of killing Barack Obama. Not a word from Sarah Palin when her own church talks of the propriety of launching terrorist attacks against Jews in Israel.

In one day, McCain's supporters are so enraged by McCain's new rhetoric, calling Obama an un-American terrorist sympathizer, that McCain's supporters are now labeling Obama himself a "terrorist" and calling for him to be killed.

And McCain has no problem with this. Nor does Sarah Palin.

More, including links to sources: http://www.americablog.com/2008/10/kill-him.html

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The Mayor of Chicago (what, twenty years ago?) appointed a committee to look into and make recommendations about Chicago school reform. Among others the appointed members included Ayers and Obama. So yeah, they worked on a project together. I suppose we should shoot the whole committee and the mayor too.

Later, when Obama was running for office, Ayers became a supporter, (not a collaborator, long time friend or bosom buddy but just a supporter) and as a supporter, Ayers held a small fund raising coffee in Obama's behalf. Hey, I helped in a fund raiser for Obama just last week (we had beer and cider). So shoot me.

These people are nuts. There's a special place in heaven for Sarah, I'm sure of it.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

It doesn't surprise me at all that someone like that would be at a McSame/Palin rally. That's part of their demographic. It's also part of Ron Paul's demographic, but he's history and no longer of any concern to anyone but the pathetic paulbots.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Ron Paul's message of liberty will prevail in the end after all the smoke clears.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Playin' with matches again?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Here's your armed political lunatic of the day...

You'll have to click on the link. I'm not going to repeat his statement here.