Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Can we discuss Breast Milk?

Or rather Tgirl breast milk. I would love to know more about this issue, especially from the tgirls themselves.

A few questions in particular are , How many of you tgirls have actually produced breast milk?

Was it something you were trying to achieve or was it a surprise to you when they started making milk.

Was or is it an exciting thing for you to know you are making milk just like the real girls? And also does it make you feel more girly or whatever while you are in a milk producing state?

Is it something of a bother for any of you who were not trying to make milk? Is it very uncomfortable?

Does it excite you to feed your milk to a lover or a man ? Is it anywhere near the same thing to share those bodily fluids as it is with others. What I mean by that is in these unsafe times of stds and other things, I assume you would have reached a special type relationship when sharing of bodily fluids, so is it endearing to you for a man to want to drink your milk?

Sorry if any of these questions came off stupid sounding or ignorant. I am just very curious over tgirls making milk. I have no info on any of this so maybe I am quite stupid but I'd love to be better informed.

Ok I know this has been discussed before. A search of the archives will produce great results. And yes between hormones and impants - some of the lovely ladies are able to lactate.

Yes, hormones often cause lactation in tgirls. I've only seen a girl produce a few drops myself, but I know some produce a fair amount depending on their hormones. I think it's quite sexy. However, be aware that HIV and other STDs can be passed in breast milk. I think the likelihood of infection of HIV is much lower than unprotected anal intercourse, but it can indeed be transferred this way, particularly if you have any cuts in your gums (as from flossing). Some mothers have passed HIV to their infants through breastfeeding.

Rookie Poster

Default yes I saw what was in the archives on the subject

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    Ok I know this has been discussed before. A search of the archives will produce great results. And yes between hormones and impants - some of the lovely ladies are able to lactate.

Atleast I think I found all the post about it anyway. If not please feel free to correct me. But the post ( two I believe) I found were more about lets see pics and people commenting about whether they find it sexy or not. I was hoping for a discussion of some sort , hopefully with input from tgirls who have actually lactated. If I have somehow missed a discussion topic on this matter please point it out to me, I'd love to read it .

Rookie Poster

Default .

Well I am guessing this is either sort of boring or maybe a no no to discuss. None of your ladies care to share thoughts or experiences or desires concerning your lactation? Allanah? Have you Lactated before? Anyone else?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Yes, hormones often cause lactation in tgirls. I've only seen a girl produce a few drops myself, but I know some produce a fair amount depending on their hormones. I think it's quite sexy.
    Ok, another reason in favor of going on hormones

If I produce milk someday, its going to tickle me pink. So if you hear a girlish squeal so loud its heard on the east coast from out west here, thats just me finally making milk...

Cheers

Miri

All acts of love and pleasure be my worship-Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

Rookie Poster

Thank you for joining in Miranda, I appreciate your comments

Professional Poster

Default !!!

Interesting....Learn something new every day!!! I think it would be sexy but i can see it becoming an annoyance to you girls afte awhile..

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Can we discuss Breast Milk?

Has anyone here tried nursing from a tswoman?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Can we discuss Breast Milk?

I have swallowed many, many semen loads.

No ts breast milk yet.