Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default The Future Of The Monthly Parties In NYC

I know a lot of you have been asking me and wondering what is the fate of the monthly party.

As many of you know, I have some big issies with Club Opaline the last monthly party we had for my birthday. Basically, what has happened there on Fridays is that (since the Opaline downtown closed) the huge party that was there before moved to the NEW Opaline and uses all 5 floors. They had agreed to give us one floor once a month as well as a seperate entrance. We had the floor, but as most of you know we did not have a seperate entrance- my guest had to share the entrance with the other parties comped, vip, and entertainers. It was not acceptable because it was a big cluster fuck. Even I was confused when I got th ere of where I had to go. I do not think it was fair to my customers, and as many of you know I was VERY irate that night and let it all out on the microphone. I did declare it the END of the monthly party, and it a way it is not the end but it is going to change.

Starting September 10, we are moving Gurlesque Burlesque, to the NEW Opaline. So we WILL be at the same spot EVERY Thursday and SATURDAY. We Will have A BIG GRAND Opening for September 10.
    Because theother promoter of the club could not come up with a compromise in time for me to advertise a monhtly event, and because I foresaw that a compramise was not goint to happen, and to avoid any problems for myself or my guest- What will happen from now on is that ever SIX WEEKS or so we will h ave ONE HUGE THEMED PARTY ON SATURDAYS. Every other Saturday will remain Gurlesque Burlesque, UNLESS there is an event planned.

Of course all the details will be posted here, on www.ShemaleEvents.com,
    my website, and in The Village Voice.

I am sorry for the delay in this information- but this was the best compromise I could come up with to save the monthly parties which I truly enjoy as many other do.

So COME to the NEW GRAND OPENING SAT. September 10! I will have all details listed for that soon!

Thank you all so much for your support.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

babe the new opaline
    is the old club shelter

same address for both thursday and saturdays

i know its confusing- i still call it shelter

but it is

20 W 39 St (between 5 & 6 Ave.)

Every Thursday and Every Sat Starting Sept. 10 for the Grand Opening. Six weeks after-a themed event on Saturdays.

I also have a party hotline if anyone ever needs it

212 333 3027

www.TransexualStarr.com

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default hmmmmmmm

will there be tapdancing on Saturdays?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

yes!

THE CANDY MAN Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have that exact replica of a costume made love and it will be A SHOWSTOPPER!

www.TransexualStarr.com

yes!

THE CANDY MAN Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have that exact replica of a costume made love and it will be A SHOWSTOPPER!

www.TransexualStarr.com