Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why more surgery? (ones that care)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    For me I need to do my full face to be happy.

So please just know that as I get these last few things fixed on my face, that I will be a happier person in the end.
    Good luck to you, but:

I am not doing this out of obsession, though I have been accused. I am doing this out of my well being and perception of myself.
    Obsession, addiction... If you ask yourself "could i stop now" and the true answer is no, think about it...

Default Re: Why more surgery? (ones that care)

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    For me I need to do my full face to be happy.

So please just know that as I get these last few things fixed on my face, that I will be a happier person in the end.
    Good luck to you, but:

I am not doing this out of obsession, though I have been accused. I am doing this out of my well being and perception of myself.
    Obsession, addiction... If you ask yourself "could i stop now" and the true answer is no, think about it...
    Well dear of course the answer would be no, I need to get everything done on my face to know that I did all I can to be as feminine as medically possible.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

Default RE: Why more surgery? (ones that care)

Good evening Kelly;

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster.

As one who likes feminine beauty, I must say that you are very good to look upon.

However, if you feel that some "tweaking" is needed for you to feel as feminine as you wish to be, I'm in your corner.

My parents always tried to tell me that I had to be satisfied with myself and comfortable with myself before anyone else would be.

May your surgery go well and may you come through it happier and more content; you won't be more beautiful.

Wendall (with the little bit of Wendy inside ;-)

Silver Poster

Look hun it's your money and it's your life all I have to say about is that you should allways be careful with your health an in this day and age of economic insacurity perhaps you should just maybe turn a blind eye to a little flaw and invest in the future.

"How you doin!"

Veteran Poster

Never pm'd or otherwise messaged, but I think I've put a couple of posts up asking that you think carefully.

You have every right to do anything you want and should do what you feel you need.

That said I do ask that folks think carefully about what they are doing and if the need it vs want it. I'd like to be a lot of things I'm not, but am not willing to lose half my facial mobility to get it. One of my ex's is so fixated on achieving certain surgeries that she doesn't really live in the moment and I fear she is losing years of her life waiting for someone else to perfect her.

So please don't take the concern too personally, and I hope any posts I've made haven't made your life any less comfortable. I just feel that if I don't say anything, I may have failed someone who may have needed at least one person holding up sign saying 'danger ahead - proceed with caution'.

I've been accused of failing to stop people from doing risky stuff before because I switched to being supportive too early, and especially among the T-girls, there is a lot of support for folks doing surgery. Frankly almost an expectation that if you don't, your not part of the club.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Platinum Poster

Default Re: RE: Why more surgery? (ones that care)

Quote Originally Posted by WendyY0143
    Good evening Kelly;

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster.

As one who likes feminine beauty, I must say that you are very good to look upon.

However, if you feel that some "tweaking" is needed for you to feel as feminine as you wish to be, I'm in your corner.

My parents always tried to tell me that I had to be satisfied with myself and comfortable with myself before anyone else would be.

May your surgery go well and may you come through it happier and more content; you won't be more beautiful.

Wendall (with the little bit of Wendy inside
    love that quote

soooooo true

if you cant appreciate yourself how can others?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: RE: Why more surgery? (ones that care)

Good evening TSNTX

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

love that quote

soooooo true

if you cant appreciate yourself how can others?
    Thanks; my parents are truly good people, married over 52 years at this point and still very much in love.

They accept that my life is a "little" bit different than the norm of their generation, don't quite understand me sometimes, but have never, ever had anything but love and affection towards me.

Same thing with my wife Annie; February will make 31 years we've been together, but I still mystify her sometimes ,-)

I am blessed that my family is a source of good memories, a lot of appreciated wisdom and much needed acceptance.

Posts I like reading here are the ones that build folk up; don't quite like the downers...

Wendall, with that little bit of Wendy inside.

Junior Poster

You are solely responsible for making yourself happy.

If you don't like the person you see when you look in the mirror the you have to change that. A lot of people don't understand that and just want to hold on to the way you are now.
    When you are going through a transformation there is a lot of changes: mental or physical or occupational(cut off some friends, change jobs, spirituality, etc) that must be made otherwise your goal won't/can't be fully completed.

If you gonna get high... get high all the way.

first and maybe only post on here, but ive got to say, kelly, you are beautiful now, but if you dont feel like you are as beautiful as you can be, then who cares what anyone else thinks. "the people that mind dont matter, and the people that matter dont mind". your friends should support you in this decision, if it is what makes you happy. best of luck with the surgery.