Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I say do what the fuck you want
    AND
    ask every last one of those fuckers that asked you not to do this or that to send you pics of themselves.........

if that doesn't help I dont know what will

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Kelly,

Ok. This is off the subject... But you are a very smart girl for not wanting to go into space. I mean everybody gets all romantic about like it is safe as flying commercial. Wrong! It is the most DANGEROUS profession next to soldiering.

Anyway space travel isn't much. Just strap yourself to a bomb and go from 0 to 17,500 MPH in 9 minutes or some silly shit like that. And reentry, same deal. From 17,500 to 0 in 9 minutes. Yee haw.

Ok. Done with my rant. Kelly, you are beautiful, vibrant, and intelligent women. Obviously you know what is best for you.

Stevie

TGirls, TGirls, TGirls. Someday, maybe.

Professional Poster

I agree you can do exactly what you want.

I think the people sending you messages are trying to state that they like your current look. The truth is a lot of girls go a little overboard with the surgeries and it ends up not making them more feminine but merely bad carictures of femininity. A lot of GG's do the same thing. There is definitly such a thing as too much facial surgery.

Personally I think you have a nice face and it doesn't need a whole lot of work but I'm not the one who has to look at in the mirror everyday so I'm not going to criticise you for making the decison you have.

Hope it all goes well.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default quarterback jaw

Dear Kelly:

Let me say I support your decision to make your face more like a woman's. In your photos (if properly lighted and positoned your very lovely, however if you get out of positon we see your lantern jaw and you look like a guy in drag).

Good Luck on the surgery.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by steviedresses
    Kelly,

Ok. This is off the subject... But you are a very smart girl for not wanting to go into space. I mean everybody gets all romantic about like it is safe as flying commercial. Wrong! It is the most DANGEROUS profession next to soldiering.

Anyway space travel isn't much. Just strap yourself to a bomb and go from 0 to 17,500 MPH in 9 minutes or some silly shit like that. And reentry, same deal. From 17,500 to 0 in 9 minutes. Yee haw.

Ok. Done with my rant. Kelly, you are beautiful, vibrant, and intelligent women. Obviously you know what is best for you.

Stevie
    I don't think anyone (such as myself) was implying that Kelly should actually travel into outer space.

If this is an actual space traveler posting, I believe everyone here would be interested in hearing your story.

Thank you everyone, and I'll choose to ignore that last comment.

My videos show what I look like more than pictures.

FYI lol

Kisses

Kelly

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

i totally side with you as i feel i need some work also. i dont feel im 100% passable and i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart so i totally plan on doing some surgery work also. pretty much the same stuff as you. i want to feel better and more complete. so i hope your surgery gets u to that point and mine as well. lotsa love and luck that everything goes great kelly!

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    i totally side with you as i feel i need some work also. i dont feel im 100% passable and i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart so i totally plan on doing some surgery work also. pretty much the same stuff as you. i want to feel better and more complete. so i hope your surgery gets u to that point and mine as well. lotsa love and luck that everything goes great kelly!
    Thanks Jesse oh and get ahold of Isabella we have something to ask you about

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Great. Now you two girls chased off the space travel guy. . .

You both look amazing, nobody could possibly argue against that.

I'm going to bed.

I would have liked some more info on the dangers of space travel, though.

:P

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart
    F**k the haters. I bet they are mostly ggs who are jealous. They're probably afraid that their men would like you!

thank you.