Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IndyCloset
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveall
    Alyssa87 so if i travel to you hometown
    could i meet up with you and by pass any ad you put up
    Dude, next time send a pm. You open yourself up to be publicly humiliated by the girls doing it this way. And they will gladly oblige. Damm, do I have to tell you guys everything. Next time one of them on a public forum tells you their "picky", send them a pic and if they contact you, ignore the shit outta them. Some of you guys need to start being picky too. Especially when "average looking" girls pull this shit. I am, but I would never blow someone up in a public forum like that. Maturity. Guys, stop allowing these girls to be in a position where they can act superior to you. Cause most of them will do it everytime. And then they think they can act like that towards all men. Glad I dont feed into it and that I still like pussy. Give yourself an alternative. An occasional compliment is fine. Excessive ass kissing, playing captain save a trannie when she's being attacked in a thread(cause she actually started the flame war) and making public overtures are all indicative of a cockhound. Please guys, for the men that are into trannies, have some pride, dont fucking beg in public. It just makes it worse for all of us.
    Hmm here's a question Playboy. Out of all the irratating mooses with mops on their heads who type like fingers are missing on this site. Why antagonize her? Did she ignore your last PM?

For all the fly sh*t your talking in your post, at the end of the day you just sound like a bitter ass clown who's been shot down one time too many. See your flaw is obvious since people who are admired could'nt care less what the next man is saying. Plus pulling a chick with ease that the last man was bending over backwards for just make it that much sweeter right, so how is this guy making your time here hard again???

Whether it's a website or real life, women can tell the difference between men and losers. So I'll give you some advice. Phrases like "I'm picky" are only threatening to those who are insecure about their game.

BUT!

For someone like me it usually means let the games begin.... Any questions.....
    Check it jackass, all cockhounds make it tough on other guys. You're one. Playing captain save a trannie. Now, boy, I've been into trannies longer than you've lived probably. Know who the fuck you're talking to. I don't treat them any differently than anyone else. What? Do you think you're little act of chivalry is gonna get you some ass from Alyssa? Do you clown, just not in my thread or in my world. A. I don't send pm's to any girls on this site. B. I don't live in the fantasy of being with a tgirl. I've had my share. C. Bitter? Get a fucking clue moron. I'm real. I don't blow smoke up anyone. Never have never will. And finally, I have no problem with Alyssa. She did what I would expect her to do. My problem is with chasers like yourself who open themselves up for being dissed. You jackholes need to have a little dignity.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    selis, I think I would have got up and told my boss I wasn't feeling well and hopped on the A train.
    but, I have no self-control

LMAO you poor bastard you.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    keepingitreal: oh my oh my. nice work! should i have just said YEAH COME N' GET IT? average.lol. i'm a babe n u know it. should i not be picky?

and thanks verymuch indy- i guess youre one of the ass kissers this hater mentioned. how does it feel? ;p
    If you feel like you're a babe, go right ahead. I think you took this way to personal as my problem was with chasers, not you. I know tgirls very well, and you're reaction was what I expected. Now you the person, I don't know. So I have no reason to make a personal attack against you. I'm not a hater, but not really a fan either. If I wanna be indifferent towards you, thats my choice. But I'm not in the business of putting any girl on a pedestal. If I really feel that way about her, I always make it known privately. Average? Again, not necessarily a knock against you, but you took it that way. Being way too defensive here. And yes, Indy is an asskissing cockhound. Some girls actually need fuckers like him for perpetual validation. It's what gets some of them out of bed in the morning. You don't strike me as a person that needs this. Again, what I had to say was all in general terms. Not specifically directed at you. If another girl did that, my response would have been the same.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    selis, I think I would have got up and told my boss I wasn't feeling well and hopped on the A train.
    but, I have no self-control
    Well Flabs, three reasons I wasn't taking that chance. (in no particular order)

* It seemed like nothing I said really mattered (which to me is a bad sign)

* She was the type of girl who's voiced carried even if your cellphone was on low and you held it two feet from your ear

* I really couldn't talk just then and the number was blocked (another bad sign)

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

TomSelis,

I love your avatar! Huge Christopher Walken fan here.

Junior Poster

Melissa,

I love your avatar! I am a huge Melissa Carter fan.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    TomSelis,

Rookie Poster

Dude, next time send a pm. You open yourself up to be publicly humiliated by the girls doing it this way. And they will gladly oblige. Damm, do I have to tell you guys everything. Next time one of them on a public forum tells you their "picky", send them a pic and if they contact you, ignore the shit outta them. Some of you guys need to start being picky too. Especially when "average looking" girls pull this shit. I am, but I would never blow someone up in a public forum like that. Maturity. Guys, stop allowing these girls to be in a position where they can act superior to you. Cause most of them will do it everytime. And then they think they can act like that towards all men. Glad I dont feed into it and that I still like pussy. Give yourself an alternative. An occasional compliment is fine. Excessive ass kissing, playing captain save a trannie when she's being attacked in a thread(cause she actually started the flame war) and making public overtures are all indicative of a cockhound. Please guys, for the men that are into trannies, have some pride, dont fucking beg in public. It just makes it worse for all of us.
    Hmm here's a question Playboy. Out of all the irratating mooses with mops on their heads who type like fingers are missing on this site. Why antagonize her? Did she ignore your last PM?

For all the fly sh*t your talking in your post, at the end of the day you just sound like a bitter ass clown who's been shot down one time too many. See your flaw is obvious since people who are admired could'nt care less what the next man is saying. Plus pulling a chick with ease that the last man was bending over backwards for just make it that much sweeter right, so how is this guy making your time here hard again???

Whether it's a website or real life, women can tell the difference between men and losers. So I'll give you some advice. Phrases like "I'm picky" are only threatening to those who are insecure about their game.

BUT!

OWNED!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buhdook

BUT!

OWNED!!!
    NOT. FIXED ABOVE. I OWNED HIM.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    keepingitreal: oh my oh my. nice work! should i have just said YEAH COME N' GET IT? average.lol. i'm a babe n u know it. should i not be picky?

and thanks verymuch indy- i guess youre one of the ass kissers this hater mentioned. how does it feel? ;p
    If you feel like you're a babe, go right ahead. I think you took this way to personal as my problem was with chasers, not you. I know tgirls very well, and you're reaction was what I expected. Now you the person, I don't know. So I have no reason to make a personal attack against you. I'm not a hater, but not really a fan either. If I wanna be indifferent towards you, thats my choice. But I'm not in the business of putting any girl on a pedestal. If I really feel that way about her, I always make it known privately. Average? Again, not necessarily a knock against you, but you took it that way. Being way too defensive here. And yes, Indy is an asskissing cockhound. Some girls actually need fuckers like him for perpetual validation. It's what gets some of them out of bed in the morning. You don't strike me as a person that needs this. Again, what I had to say was all in general terms. Not specifically directed at you. If another girl did that, my response would have been the same.
    oooh, i see. it read like you were putting me down for having standards.
    my bad

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    TomSelis,

He's a trained ballroom dancer. But I still think it's hilarious.

I see you have some Gunnison Beach action in yours.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips