Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Thanks Inhouston. This is part one of this shoot so there are another 80 or so pics to be added as she is Girl of the Month. I've got to admit I didn't get a chance to watch the video until you mentioned it - and I see what your getting at - she could have got out of the chair and moved about a bit ... the second set should be a bit more action and we may be working on some future stuff with her.
    I'll pass your points onto the photographer.
    Thanks
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

the highest compliment i can give her is that i'd take her home

Absolutely amazing!! Unfortunately, the links on the first page do not bring you to more pics of her...

Junior Poster

the vid was kinda boring, a little bonar kill, x2 with what the guy mentioned earlier

Veteran Poster

Anybody banged her yet?
    What are you waiting for ?

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Off topic, but envivision you've gotta post a bigger version of your avatar!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    I have a membership on ShemaleYum, and was very dissapointed in the video that was shot of her. She is so-o-o cute and has the most feminine voice and personality, and the video was absolutely boring. For most of the video, she just sat on her back. There was only a brief shot from behind with her standing up, and no erection anywhere in the video. However, there are a few erect still pictures of her.

Come on Seanchai, have your videographer shoot a better one of her. She told the videographer that she's submissive and likes a guy to take control. So, he needs to coach her on her video shoot.

She immediately became a favorite, and I'm looking forward to a better video of her.

The videos are good when they shoot the girl in different positions, walking around capturing her form, and of course masturbating and a cum shot is always a great ending.

The videos suck when they just sit there in one position, or the videographer spends way too much time on close ups where you have an asshole in your face for two minutes, or close ups shot so the videographer can take advantage of groping the model.

Back up, have her walk around, undress, bend over, lay back spread em, make her laugh, make her smile, show doggy style, missionary position ... let's see it all.
    Thank you for being a good sport about it. I just wanted to provide from constructive customer feedback. She's a hotty and is about 99.9% passable. I was stunned by her looks, voice, and cute personality she has.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

I guess i was wrong as well!

Junior Poster

I totally think she needs to be the next dvd cover girl for the next movie in the Shemale Schoolgirl series... start her out in a schoolgirl uniform, then let her submissiveness take over, hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    I have a membership on ShemaleYum, and was very dissapointed in the video that was shot of her. She is so-o-o cute and has the most feminine voice and personality, and the video was absolutely boring. For most of the video, she just sat on her back. There was only a brief shot from behind with her standing up, and no erection anywhere in the video. However, there are a few erect still pictures of her.

Come on Seanchai, have your videographer shoot a better one of her. She told the videographer that she's submissive and likes a guy to take control. So, he needs to coach her on her video shoot.

She immediately became a favorite, and I'm looking forward to a better video of her.

The videos are good when they shoot the girl in different positions, walking around capturing her form, and of course masturbating and a cum shot is always a great ending.

The videos suck when they just sit there in one position, or the videographer spends way too much time on close ups where you have an asshole in your face for two minutes, or close ups shot so the videographer can take advantage of groping the model.

Back up, have her walk around, undress, bend over, lay back spread em, make her laugh, make her smile, show doggy style, missionary position ... let's see it all.
    Just getting round to this thread, sorry I dropped the ball on video, there is a reason it wasn't all you hoped for, but it's irrelevant now. If you've seen the majority of my other stuff there is specific actions I like to have the model do in the 1st set which she did for pics but couldn't for video

You know, I really wish I saw this thread a couple days ago... Nah just kidding, I think everyone will be much more pleased with what comes next from her.

Also as a side note, she's not much for guys, she's much more into females. Hmmm I wonder if I have a female fluffer I can call...

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!