Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Harley Quinn aka Linetrap IS a Tgirl.

The Grooby Blog

Let me ask you, why we would shoot a model, badge her with Shemale Yum logos and promote her if she wasn't a transgender. Wouldn't it piss off members and fans to find out she wasn't. As much as I've capitalised on the "kerfuffle" and fuss that's went on surrounding this model, it really showed how pathetic many of the "chan" members (ok I don't get it, at 37 I'm well out of touch) are, with threats and abuse for not showing more.

I'd never heard of "Linetrap" - we just got a new cute model in called Harley Quinn who I thought was awesome so showed a few previews of. If there hadn't been so many little pricks spamming this forum, I would never have been able to market it so successfully and get so much traffic (yeah increased SEO rankings) - and would have probably shown some cock pics of her earlier, so I guess I should thank them.

The "linetrap" posts here can't have hurt the traffic for Hung Angels either.

Without further ado - Harley Quinn aka Linetrap. Transsexual.

To see more for FREE I've a posting on my blog at http://www.grooby.com/blog/ and also part one of her Girl of the Month set is now up on Shemale Yum

wow... what a creature!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

The reason I made an account in this forum!

Thank you, Grooby. As a member of the ebaumsworld army who "attacked" the site, I apologize the problems made.

But linetrap's cock was such a Holy Grail for so many years...

You can be sure there will be new members to your site, only in search of more and more of this beautiful boy that is linetrap.

10/10 Seanchai. Well played sir!

Veteran Poster

Well played indeed lol

Al: First thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you get a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg! I saw underwear! It said "Saturday!"
    Peggy: So?
    Al: Today's Wednesday!

Default Re: Harley Quinn aka Linetrap IS a Tgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    The Grooby Blog

Let me ask you, why we would shoot a model, badge her with Shemale Yum logos and promote her if she wasn't a transgender. Wouldn't it piss off members and fans to find out she wasn't. As much as I've capitalised on the "kerfuffle" and fuss that's went on surrounding this model, it really showed how pathetic many of the "chan" members (ok I don't get it, at 37 I'm well out of touch) are, with threats and abuse for not showing more.

I'd never heard of "Linetrap" - we just got a new cute model in called Harley Quinn who I thought was awesome so showed a few previews of. If there hadn't been so many little pricks spamming this forum, I would never have been able to market it so successfully and get so much traffic (yeah increased SEO rankings) - and would have probably shown some cock pics of her earlier, so I guess I should thank them.

The "linetrap" posts here can't have hurt the traffic for Hung Angels either.

Without further ado - Harley Quinn aka Linetrap. Transsexual.

To see more for FREE I've a posting on my blog at http://www.grooby.com/blog/ and also part one of her Girl of the Month set is now up on Shemale Yum
    Well played.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

It wasn't THAT well played, if any of you would be bothered to know the Eddie Izzard routines he'd often reference

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Pinheiro
    The reason I made an account in this forum!

Thank you, Grooby. As a member of the ebaumsworld army who "attacked" the site, I apologize the problems made.

But linetrap's cock was such a Holy Grail for so many years...

You can be sure there will be new members to your site, only in search of more and more of this beautiful boy that is linetrap.
    Normally I would berate you for breaking the Number 1 rule of ebuamsworld, which is to NEVER talk about ebaumsworld, but I must agree, I too regret the problems ebaumsworld caused you over the past weeks.

seanchai, you are a peach. Thank you so very much for bringing the beautiful Linetrap to our Brotherhood of The She-Penis, and I am looking forward to future videos with her.