Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nothing

Nice Post man

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I like both Female/TS equally then i am just greedy

Libb xxx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

Yes. I would prefer a nice t-cock over a burnt out pussy any day.

equality

Junior Poster

I like women, men and shemales, happy now?

Silver Poster

smh

Rookie Poster

Couldn't have said it better myself, man.

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Every time this topic comes up, it always gets out of hand, but I always have to put my two cents in...

Gay men are exclusively attracted to MEN...PERIOD. They do NOT want their man to have feminine attributes...they want a MAN.

If you are man who has discovered that the sexual act of anal penetration is physically pleasing to you,(as I have) that doesn't make you gay, unless you ONLY want to be anally penetrated by a man (which I don't). Anal sex and penetration are NOT inherently heterosexual or homosexual acts...it's your personal preference of partners that makes that determination.

So, if you are guy who enjoys being screwed by a chick using a strap-on or being topped by a t-girl, don't let someone decide for you that you are gay...YOU make that determination.

By the way, to all those 'straight guys' who are just going to spout 'bullshit' on this post, ...you are here on this board because you like/love/lust for t-girls...in fact, you love fucking them, even if they are pre-op...so let me ask you...how do you feel about the fact that the majority of the population don't see you as fucking a girl, but see you as fucking a surgically and hormonally enhanced guy and as far as they are concerned, that makes you gay?

Let the braying, crying, and flaming begin.

No.

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Every time this topic comes up, it always gets out of hand, but I always have to put my two cents in...

Gay men are exclusively attracted to MEN...PERIOD. They do NOT want their man to have feminine attributes...they want a MAN.

If you are man who has discovered that the sexual act of anal penetration is physically pleasing to you,(as I have) that doesn't make you gay, unless you ONLY want to be anally penetrated by a man (which I don't). Anal sex and penetration are NOT inherently heterosexual or homosexual acts...it's your personal preference of partners that makes that determination.

So, if you are guy who enjoys being screwed by a chick using a strap-on or being topped by a t-girl, don't let someone decide for you that you are gay...YOU make that determination.

By the way, to all those 'straight guys' who are just going to spout 'bullshit' on this post, ...you are here on this board because you like/love/lust for t-girls...in fact, you love fucking them, even if they are pre-op...so let me ask you...how do you feel about the fact that the majority of the population don't see you as fucking a girl, but see you as fucking a surgically and hormonally enhanced guy and as far as they are concerned, that makes you gay?

Let the braying, crying, and flaming begin.
    It seems that you consider gay to be a dichotomous variable... you are either gay or you are not gay. Your criteria for gayness is simple: if you want to be man-fucked, then, and only then, are you gay.

But this Dubya-think is simplistic. Gayness is a spectrum encompassing not only sexual dimensions, but also behavioral and linguistic aspects. A macho construction worker might like to get fucked in the ass by a dude. On the other hand, a lisping and dramatic man may like to get fucked in the ass by a shemale. Of these two, who is gay, and is it possible for one to be more gay than the other?

And what if the construction guy liked to get fucked in the ass by a shemale (as opposed to a man), would he be gay? As I understand your reasoning, you'd say no. You consider only the identity of the person someone chooses as the penetrator during a sexual act; however, there is nothing to substantiate the superiority of such a viewpoint. Why should we not consider the identity of both parties? Why is an effeminate man who likes to take dick up his ass not a homo, or at least somewhere on the gay-straight spectrum? In the case of an effeminate man who likes to get fucked in the ass by a shemale, I think you are still gay.

Furthermore, it is not enough to say that "YOU make that determination" regarding if you are gay or not. A guy can insist that he is not gay, but if has a gay looking avatar and suffers hissy fits, and if others view him as gay, it will affect how he is perceived and treated, and in the end it will mean very little if he is the lone voice insisting that he is not gay.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    no ..in these days of latex covered sex,a tight ass feels a bit better...especially when the partner likes it up the butt...it aint always about the cock fellas.........
    I agree because I still can't look at another man and see an attraction. And no, I'm not denying it. It just ain't there.

5 Star Poster

as my ex girl friend said to me we are all boys and the guys that chase them are gay and she is a transexual so she should know :P