Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: nothing

Silver Poster

My god.....

Again?

yet another thinly disguised 'am I gay' thread

answer: yes, if you like cock, you are gay. the tranny thing is your excuse to go after it

carry on

Veteran Poster

Even if you reword the question as proposed by other fags, the answer is still the same. You are still a maricon!

I'll admit it I do. In fact I am into shemales because it gives cover to my homosexuality. The fact is I love cock- sucking it, being fucked by it, but I am still not 100% comfortable in calling myself gay. So being into shemales is my own internal way of rationaizing that although I am a cock lover I still dig the female form. Makes me feel a little bit more of a real man.

There I said it.

Professional Poster

no ..in these days of latex covered sex,a tight ass feels a bit better...especially when the partner likes it up the butt...it aint always about the cock fellas.........

Its not about liking one more then the other, its about liking hot chicks regardless of wether they have pussy or cock.. I like it all the same..

Junior Poster

ERES UN BUGARON SUCIO!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

No

Junior Poster

I DO MOST DEFINATELY I AM ADDICTED TO BEAUTIFUL SEXY SHEMALES I WISH THEY WHERE AROUND WHERE I LIVED THOUGH

Junior Poster

Every time this topic comes up, it always gets out of hand, but I always have to put my two cents in...

Gay men are exclusively attracted to MEN...PERIOD. They do NOT want their man to have feminine attributes...they want a MAN.

If you are man who has discovered that the sexual act of anal penetration is physically pleasing to you,(as I have) that doesn't make you gay, unless you ONLY want to be anally penetrated by a man (which I don't). Anal sex and penetration are NOT inherently heterosexual or homosexual acts...it's your personal preference of partners that makes that determination.

So, if you are guy who enjoys being screwed by a chick using a strap-on or being topped by a t-girl, don't let someone decide for you that you are gay...YOU make that determination.

By the way, to all those 'straight guys' who are just going to spout 'bullshit' on this post, ...you are here on this board because you like/love/lust for t-girls...in fact, you love fucking them, even if they are pre-op...so let me ask you...how do you feel about the fact that the majority of the population don't see you as fucking a girl, but see you as fucking a surgically and hormonally enhanced guy and as far as they are concerned, that makes you gay?

Let the braying, crying, and flaming begin.