View Poll Results: Who won the VP debate?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sarah Palin

12 42.86%
  • Joe Biden

13 46.43%
  • It was a tie

3 10.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain
    Anyone notice Palin quoted ol' Ronnie RAYGUN in her closing? " "you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children, and our children's children, what it once was like in America when men were free."
    Reagan said that in the 60's. He was railing against the terrible scourge of....MEDICARE.

Sarah loves to quote people. In her RNC speech, she quoted a lad named Westbrook Pegler. Mr. Pegler got booted from the John Birch Society for anti-semitism. He considered FDR's New Deal to be 'an international communist plot' and he openly wished for the assassination of FDR. He wanted the government to take over the AFL/CIO. "Yes, that would be fascism," he wrote. "But I, who detest fascism, see advantages in such fascism." The charming Mr. Pegler also said "some white patriot of the Southern tier will spatter his spoonful of brains in public premises before the snow flies" about Bobby Kennedy.
    Ahem . I don't think any Obama merchant should talk or even say a word about fascism when your own supporters do this

And you can see the comparisons that can be drawn.What will happen when Obama loses? will there be a mass suicide amongst his supporters? This was on the Obama website apparently until it was dropped someone obviously dropped a bollock didn't they!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666

Ahem . I don't think any Obama merchant should talk or even say a word about fascism when your own supporters do this

And you can see the comparisons that can be drawn.What will happen when Obama loses? will there be a mass suicide amongst his supporters? This was on the Obama website apparently until it was dropped someone obviously dropped a bollock didn't they!
    Lol. Thanks arnie, that was a good laugh to start the day. Probably one of the dumber Obama attacks I've seen. Nothing to say on the Reagan quote about Medicare? Or how fucked up the very idea of quoting Pegler is? Btw, it doesn't look like Obama will lose atm - although the race is still competitive. Please don't hang yourself when he wins.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666

Lol. Thanks arnie, that was a good laugh to start the day. Probably one of the dumber Obama attacks I've seen. Nothing to say on the Reagan quote about Medicare? Or how fucked up the very idea of quoting Pegler is? Btw, it doesn't look like Obama will lose atm - although the race is still competitive. Please don't hang yourself when he wins.
    You gotta admit mate it does remind you of those camps in cuba. To be honest I don't live in America , the only reason I care now is because I have put a lot of money on Mcain winning. I don't like either candidate ,it's just Mcain is the lesser of two evils for me. Junior Bush with a milf or the marx brothers. The people I would like to run aren't.

I also like poking fun at the leftists . Here is another video of Obamas 'Blackshirts'. To be honest less of the chanting and more running would be better for some of these lads but I do feel sorry for them.When the bubble bursts if comrade obama was to get elected. And they realise that 'change' and 'hope' doesn't filter as far down as they and I would want.