Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter

I consider my bf totally straight hetero man who's only interest is women. He has never touched my cock in the two years we're together. I would not be with him, nor he with me, if he did not view me entirely as a woman. It's not that he's acting straight, he is straight.

With due respect and all,

I think you might both be prudes.....totally your right, but it is what it is.

I've been with more than enough TS's to know that many, and probably most, TS's enjoy their cocks and want them played with, even if just. oral. I've only ever once been with 1 TS girl that didn't want me to put my mouth on it.

It doesn't make sense to be a pre op TS, have your balls and cock and for both of you to pretend it's just not there when it clearly is and you wake up more often than not with an erection.
    Totally your right though.

*shrug*
    You can keep shruging.

1st off I have no balls, I had mine removed in feb 05

2nd I don't wake up with erections, that stopped happening after my testicles were removed.

3rd no I don't enojoy a man sucking my cock, or having my boobs bounce off his back

4th yes I still get aroused but only with men that are strict tops, and I'm not attracted to. Bottoms/versitile guys.They are a turn off sexually

5 I don't fuction like a ts who still has her testicles or drops off estrogen to keep her erection for guys that bottom, or for her own personal reasons.

6 I love being non fuctinal and sex is more enjoyable for me this way.

7 your not a ts/tg. Your on the outside looking in. Only my sisters truly understand. Regardless if they top, bottom or are versitile

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

I've only ever once been with 1 TS girl that didn't want me to put my mouth on it.
    meet #2

totally

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    You can keep shruging.

1st off I have no balls, I had mine removed in feb 05

2nd I don't wake up with erections, that stopped happening after my testicles were removed.

3rd no I don't enojoy a man sucking my cock, or having my boobs bounce off his back

4th yes I still get aroused but only with men that are strict tops, and I'm not attracted to. Bottoms/versitile guys.They are a turn off sexually

5 I don't fuction like a ts who still has her testicles or drops off estrogen to keep her erection for guys that bottom, or for her own personal reasons.

6 I love being non fuctinal and sex is more enjoyable for me this way.

7 your not a ts/tg. Your on the outside looking in. Only my sisters truly understand. Regardless if they top, bottom or are versitile

You are correct. I'm not a TS and I'm never gonna be one, and even if I wanted to, I would most def. suck at it.

But I think if you wanna be closer to the final analogy you just said, then I would be on the inside also looking in.....you know.....

Bay Area and all.

Hmm every white guy I've met who are my age prefer topping? lol I don't know maybe its an age factor too. Middle age guys are more open to being bottomed I think.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Silver Poster

I've only ever once been with 1 TS girl that didn't want me to put my mouth on it.
    meet #2

totally

Now that I think about it I've actually never been with a full white TS before...except that 1 time at PE and I was drunk....but that's a different story.

I can tell you this though, it does seem the Latina and Filipina TS's, especially the Filipina's, seem very much more comfortable with their cocks than many of the TS girls here.

I guess I need to go out tonight and find me some white ones so I can consumate my hypothesis.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    As a black guy, I can say, it a stereotype thats tends to be true.

Its a cultural thing, but not a question of masculinity. Most of my mates are dominant alpha males who dont like being #2 in ANYTHING.
    Myself, I prefer a bottom girl. Ive dated both vers girl and full bottoms, and the chmistry was better with full bottoms. Maybe I was getting vers girls who liked topping more than bottoming, i dont know, but I just like being in control (even if im handcuffed to the bed posts, im in control. Dont say a word HARA!!!).
    truthfully, black guys fantasize about being in more power than they are, where white guys fantasiz about losing any and all control.
    I dunno Haze, I think guys say one thing to their buddies, and then when it comes down to the privacy between a provider and her client it might be a different story.

Like I said, not one of my clients who are black, has ever been a strict top, not one. So either I attract bottoms (which I don't, most of my guys lean the other way or switch) or black sexuality happens to be a bit more diverse than people are claiming.

Then there's the BDSM world, trust me, plenty of black men that like to get dominated. It's often times the source of extreme discomfort for white people, when they are in a play space with a submissive black man who is getting the shit beat out of him, fucks with white guilt on a whole different level.

Not that I'm an expert on black men, or black culture, certainly have less to talk about than most people do. Just saying my experience points to a broader sexuality than folks are willing to recognize.

theres a difference between being top/bottom and dominant/submissive.
    Ill be the first to say that some days Im all for playing both ways, but there is a different air in the room with the average black men whos into TS than, the average white man whos into TS.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

theres a difference between being top/bottom and dominant/submissive.
    Ill be the first to say that some days Im all for playing both ways, but there is a different air in the room with the average black men whos into TS than, the average white man whos into TS.

EXACTLY

Fuckin exactly.

Junior Poster

Kelly, I would like to see a scene between you and a middle aged hairy guy having passionate sex. Are you open to the idea of performing with a Ron Jeremy look alike?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Hmm every white guy I've met who are my age prefer topping? lol I don't know maybe its an age factor too. Middle age guys are more open to being bottomed I think.

Junior Poster

Melissa, if you are not open to being satified orally then are you really enjoying sex completely? I've always thought it is rare for people to experience orgasm while receiving anal sex. I would never want to bottom for anyone but I personally would feel selfish if a woman performs oral sex on me and not return the favor.

meet #2

totally

Professional Poster

As a guy who identifies himself as straight, no matter what perverted things I've done, I don't really know the strict definitions of top and bottom. I have a TS friend who said I was more of a bottom, and I was insulted. I'll go down on a girl and I like it, but when I was doing GGs I could eat pussy all day too. Just something about having my head between a girls legs that's hot to me. Just so happens that if my head is between a TSes legs the landscape is a little different. That doesn't make me any more submissive than a pussy eater!
    Now wanting a cock up your ass is a little different. My friend sees white guys almost exclusively (not by choice, that's who calls), and most of them want to get fucked! I think that may be the difference, if there is any. Most black guys, even if they WILL bottom, don't go seeking it out, where as that's specifically what white guys want. I would never go see a girl because I want her to fuck me, but there have many times when that's all the girl wanted to do.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"